What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

Eodine

Eodine
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 13, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.

For no reason should you depend on your pension for survival. Also have something doing instead of waiting for monthly pension that might fail to arrive some time. You see your pension should not stop you from working after retirement if need be.

Most of the time as a retired worker who once earned fixed salary. It becomes deficult because you have to focus on managing a pension when that comes. Most times it is important or necessary to create your own business.

It is actually good to continue work ing but in vocational trades like farming, freelancing,pet sitter,trading e.t.c but it actually depends on the health of the person,of the person is not physically fit,it is advisable for he/she to stop to avoid health hazards of risk.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Age is just a number and venturing into business/investment at that stage is never a bad idea.
Many of those retirees have very huge experience and some of them even work in financial institutions where they understand all that it takes to start up.
At retirement, people should only venture into business that they have knowledge about and some of these knowledge might be what they have learnt while they are on paid jobs

Some retirement plans let you begin gathering a full annuity at the retirement age characterized by the arrangement, regardless of whether you keep on working for that organization. This plan permits you to work low maintenance, as right on time as age 62, while gathering a few or the entirety of your annuity benefit.so it's an additional preferred position to be working_earning while as yet gathering benefits.

It's really not wrong to work even after receiving pension, as long as the person is physically fit or healthy.but it would be better to invest with the money in order to get more earnings than depending solely on the pension..

It's okay to work some more for money like maybe starting your own business or start investing. Pension is sometimes not enough for a person depends on what they need on their everyday lives. Plus anyone will start to grow weak if they slack of when retired.

It depends upon the physical health of one if someone have good physical health he can earn money . If he has enough wealth and knowledge he can also start their own business. I personally think one should take rest after retirement because he has enough work in his life.

Yes you can still work for money after.pension if you have the strength and ability to do so. In the developing countries, the old people are still working for money like security surveillance. They will just stay at home and be monitoring the people movement, if there is any suspecious movement,they will call law enforcement agency.

One thing that most people don't know is the fact that pension are quite lower than the salary paid before retirement , thus one may not be comfortable with the pension alone , he needs to have an extra source of income to supplement what he receives from the pension money .

On a normal, no one will persecute you for working while on pension. In fact some people who have reached a very high stage in career are sometimes being called to lend their expert is especially in education of younger student. On retirement, I would advice you only work mild and non strenuous jobs like leading a research institute or consultancy firm because too much work load will affect your health. You can even just stay at home and do some gig work or open a shop or a store or raise pets.

Age is just a number and venturing into business/investment at that stage is never a bad idea.
Many of those retirees have very huge experience and some of them even work in financial institutions where they understand all that it takes to start up.
At retirement, people should only venture into business that they have knowledge about and some of these knowledge might be what they have learnt while they are on paid jobs
disciplined investor, managing your pension resources will make more sense than if you are prone to fear based reactions to market moves.On the other hand, if you are closer to retirement and looking for guaranteed income, the annuity may be a more attractive option. You don’t have to worry about investing the money yourself in the precarious

As we all know that human needs are insatiable, it's very necessary to still work for money so far you will still need to be paying some bill and most importantly if you still have some children in college or higher institution I don't think you should even be contemplating of not making money after getting your pension

Annuity offers one a safe heaven as the stress of doing business is off the contributor. The insurance company will be in charge of investing it and a certain regular disbursement beginning immediately or at scheduled time.
Annuity, is the safest option for the light hearted

You don't have to be idle at home because you have retired from service. They are still a lot of jobs you can take up after retirement. You can manage a business for someone. You can work as a consultant in your field. You can work as a coach in your field of study.

If we don't work for money after pension, that means we have to spent all our gratuity and become poor till we die and that is very bad, so after pension I know the body can no longer take the running around, but we an still invest wisely and continue making money.

After pension it is necessary to still look for money just to keep themselves busy and productive.
That you retired does not mean that you are not longer value they are just resting in their service to humanity.
Many pensioners used their pension fund to invest and make more money.

It all depends on the person health and fitness, if he is healthy then it would be wise to invest the money that would be bringing weekly or monthly profit. But if he isn't fit and not too healthy he could also invest the money and put a trusted person in charge to handle the business for him. I won't advise someone to just sit idle doing nothing after receiving his pension, as he might run out of cash anytime soon without a good investment.

You don't have to be idle at home because you have retired from service. They are still a lot of jobs you can take up after retirement. You can manage a business for someone. You can work as a consultant in your field. You can work as a coach in your field of study.
I concur. I also wanted to make it clear that i did not suggest sitting down at home too infact I think sitting down at home is more risky the taking up a new responsibility I just wanted to point out that after retirement rest is really important as body cells have started depreciating

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back