What's new

After pension, should you still work for money?

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
Can I take my pension early and continue to work? The short answer is yes. These days, there is no set retirement age. You can carry on working for as long as you like, and can also access most private pensions at any age from 55 onwards – in a variety of different ways

Can I take my pension early and continue to work? The short answer is yes. These days, there is no set retirement age. You can carry on working for as long as you like, and can also access most private pensions at any age from 55 onwards – in a variety of different ways
Of course you have access to your pension since it's literarily yours, depending on the establishment you work for again, but at some point you will have to stop working right? Then what happens?

This is a very good question. I’m still young and haven’t got to that level but I have seen many grown ups who retire and don’t get their pension immediately especially government workers. I think as a retiree it would be better to venture into a business you are capable of handling and not just wait on your pension, most pensioners die waiting for it and don’t often get it. Working long your pension isn’t bad because the money you get at the end of the day might not cover all responsibilities.

Yes of course,working for money I see it as a struggle, when one is alive he needs to work for money to meet up with the demands of life.
Pension without investment is dangerous to any pensioners it's advise when there is good health a means of multiplying the pension should b identify.

If the finances are all right then my suggestion is to enjoy your life. It doesn't mean that you would be watching tv all day. When I retired at age 62 my resolve is to do the things that I wanted and couldn't do when I was working. Going to the market in the morning is one good exercise, visiting friends once in a while and going on a trip to the rural area. But for some pensioners who needed money for their subsistence I guess they still need to work even odd jobs just to earn.

Everyone would agree with me that money is never enough. Everyone wants more of it and more of it is better than less. Even after retirement one could own a business and earn from it.

After pension should I still work for money? I will say yes. Money is never enough for someone. Despite the fact that you work at a company and you get retired from the company and also paid your pension shouldn't make you to stop working. If you re still withing the working age, you should continue working until your body can't take it again. Have seen someone who work at airport and got retired at a young age, he went on to get another job despite the fact that he was been paid pension from his former employer. So, there is nothing bad in working after receiving your pension.

Considering the retirement age in most countries, it’s evident that retirees do not have the physical strength to carry out streinous jobs. However, this doesn’t mean pensioners shouldn’t work after retirement instead they should engage in less streinous activities that generates an income aside from their monthly pension.

After pension has been received at the maturity of age, I would like to know if someone is still physically and mentally fit to go into investments that would generate more income or rely on the pension that would be received.
After retirement one should still have a means of generating income for oneself,so that the person will not end up being a liability to others. Because,the pension fund will not be enough and sustain as well as foot the bill of such a person. So,more money need to be generated.

Before a retirement I would have plans my self in which to invest on what will be fetching me a money after my retirement so that I will not keep stress my self because I can not rely on my pension money Alone. It's very important to have something that will be generating money for you if you don't want to keep working after retirement because paying of pension on time is not guarantee in my country.

As long as you have expenses to make then you must keep making tenants. Whether you are retired or not you need to keep earning till you leave this planet. After Pension comes the reality that expenses must still come so you need to work for money.

After retirement, you can still work for money provided you're very strong and healthy. However the idea of retirement, is to enable you have some time for yourself and also to rest your body having worked for some number of years

Money is very important for life so if someone have enough energy or strength after their retirement then it's a wise decision for them to work more for money. You need money for your daily use until you die.. so if you have good health and enough strength then go for it.

Venturing into a business after your retirement can never be overlooked.Depending on pension alone is not totally the best idea,because you would be puting all your eggs into one basket.
if you have the mental capacity it will be profitable to invest and run your business.
But you can also put the money in a trust fund and be getting a passive income from the investment.
Pension money might not meet all your needs as more needs might arise.

It's not advisable to still go on still working after retirement, retirement should be a time to rest from all the stress one must been through after working for somany years. Inother for one not to be idle after retirement it's okay to run alittle business they will not be really stressful.

I don't think anyone ever stops working for money until they can't anymore. Anyways in my opinion one should set up a stationary business after pension and it should be one that is not will be stressful at all. Or probably just invest in forex or crypto currency.

Well its all really depends on the person's wealth and health.
But if you still has the health and energy to further into another kind of business that will bring in money I will advise you go for it
And if you still think you don't have to work after retirement, you have tried, continue enjoying life of after retirement.

It depends on how much better the health of the retired person is. If he is physically fit then yes he should try to improve the rest of his life. He does not have to work hard or work outside. Make investments using your experience.

Going to sleep after retirement is not a good idea, one need to keep the body busy. To avoid health issues. But one need to always keep his or her health in checked. To avoid complications and having little or no enjoyment at old age.
Post automatically merged:

Going to sleep after retirement is not a good idea, one need to keep the body busy. To avoid health issues. But one need to always keep his or her health in checked. To avoid complications and having little or no enjoyment at old age.

It depends on the physically and mental well been of the individual, if he feel he can put his body to action why not, he can use his pension and the saved money to start up a business whether online or offline one is good. He can start up a grocery shop business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back