What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

I quite agree with you. Using videos to advertise on Facebook is very effective. On Twitter using videos is also very much effective if you do it the right way you should acquire copywriting skills.
This is one of the most underrated method that a lot of people do not know about, they do not know the power of video ads as it is more easier for people to be hooked to it.

I have seen people complained that they have experienced the worst job of their life on freelancing sites but fortunately for me, I have not experienced such because I already understood the complexity of freelancing sites.
It's very rare for anyone actively working working as a freelancer not have experience some bad thing. Even no matter how good, you'll see received some work that'll be your worst job experience.

It's very rare for anyone actively working working as a freelancer not have experience some bad thing. Even no matter how good, you'll see received some work that'll be your worst job experience.
There are different ways at which people explore working online without getting scammed and it is by carrying out a thorough investigation from the client and checking the records of those client before accepting their offer.

It is true that there's no way you would not experience bad side of the game when you are working online most especially on freelance platform where you would come across different clients that want to cheat.

It is true that there's no way you would not experience bad side of the game when you are working online most especially on freelance platform where you would come across different clients that want to cheat.
It is possible not to get scammed if you are extremely careful and you're not ready because I can attribute successful scamming activities to greediness on the part of the victim.

I'm a little bit surprised that so many people still insinuates said that they have not experienced any scam activities online before since they have been working online and I think it's a fallacy.

This is one of the most underrated method that a lot of people do not know about, they do not know the power of video ads as it is more easier for people to be hooked to it.
I don't even think it is underrated because there are so many people who are using it to advertise things on Facebook and they are seeing the required results. So it may not be underrated but it is effective

Well I believe there are people whom have had a bad experience with most of the freelance site on the internet but personally I haven't had such experience and i try not to have any of such experience.

There are different ways at which people explore working online without getting scammed and it is by carrying out a thorough investigation from the client and checking the records of those client before accepting their offer.
This is another method of you avoiding been scammed on online platform and also avoid platforms that promises you unrealistic amount of money for little effort.

This is another method of you avoiding been scammed on online platform and also avoid platforms that promises you unrealistic amount of money for little effort.
It's a pity that some freelancing platforms do not have a feature that will allow you to rate the performance of a client which is really one of the most difficult thing that will make it very hard to check the track record of the clients.

It's a pity that some freelancing platforms do not have a feature that will allow you to rate the performance of a client which is really one of the most difficult thing that will make it very hard to check the track record of the clients.
Checking the track records of client is very necessary and it is one of the most important thing that we should try to do but I also believed that most of the freelancing platform do not have such features to make it easier to ascertain a fraudster.

Checking the track records of client is very necessary and it is one of the most important thing that we should try to do but I also believed that most of the freelancing platform do not have such features to make it easier to ascertain a fraudster.
Fraudsters are just about everywhere on the freelancing platforms and I have seen a record number of them which is why it is very difficult to get reasonable job right now on freelancing sites.

Fraudsters are just about everywhere on the freelancing platforms and I have seen a record number of them which is why it is very difficult to get reasonable job right now on freelancing sites.
It will be a very wonderful feature for the freelancing website to include features that will be able to screen out fraudsters on their platform because I watched a YouTube channel that indicate that people use the freelancing sire to gain jobs and drive traffic to your YouTube channel using illegal ways.

It will be a very wonderful feature for the freelancing website to include features that will be able to screen out fraudsters on their platform because I watched a YouTube channel that indicate that people use the freelancing sire to gain jobs and drive traffic to your YouTube channel using illegal ways.
People have used illegal ways to manipulate the freelancing website and the freelancers are the ones suffering from such illicit activities and it is not really a good idea at all.

People have used illegal ways to manipulate the freelancing website and the freelancers are the ones suffering from such illicit activities and it is not really a good idea at all.
It is very correct that the freelancer suffer a lot from such activities and the freelancing platforms are really not proactive to solving issues like this, which is a bad thing.

Online is filled with alot of uncertainties that can not be predicted in one way or other, there are different ways to which someone can be scammed online and that's one of the reasons why alot of people don't have much confidence in working online.

I started working as a freelancer a few years ago. The fact of the matter is that I prefer working as a writer because I love to write stories, fiction, and many other things as well.

Personally I haven't considered any of the freelance site as worse to me compared to other online earnings site most especially investment platforms. Most of the freelance site I have visited, gave me a better experience.

Personally I haven't considered any of the freelance site as worse to me compared to other online earnings site most especially investment platforms. Most of the freelance site I have visited, gave me a better experience.
Well, people have experienced worst moment on freelancing sites and we cannot dispute this fact because so many people complain that they have not gained something significant for working on freelance sites due to client not paying them for the jobs accomplished.

Well, people have experienced worst moment on freelancing sites and we cannot dispute this fact because so many people complain that they have not gained something significant for working on freelance sites due to client not paying them for the jobs accomplished.

I think that one of the worst things many people experience is the fact that they may have had worked and they might not have had received any money for that, perhaps?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back