What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

I think that one of the worst things many people experience is the fact that they may have had worked and they might not have had received any money for that, perhaps?
That will be the worst experience ever because if you have made a lot of effort to carry out a particular job and spent energy and money to execute it and you are denied your payment.

There is no doubt that people have different experiences about online working or earning.
Since I started working online, I have always had a better experience so I have no problem with them.

There is no doubt that people have different experiences about online working or earning.
Since I started working online, I have always had a better experience so I have no problem with them.
You're very lucky to have not fallen victim of the worst experiences that people go through while discharging their duties online but you still need to be extra careful so that you will not fall victim.

I have wrote an article for someone through Whatsapp before and made money from it. It was an article relating to a cartoon script. It was hectic but I gained a lot of knowledge from the experience.
Making money through freelancing is somehow difficult and it's hectic, in as much as you want to make good amount of money on freelancing you have to work on bringing new strategies towards success.

Making money through freelancing is somehow difficult and it's hectic, in as much as you want to make good amount of money on freelancing you have to work on bringing new strategies towards success.
With the rate of saturation on freelancing sites, it would need to be a professional skill before you can get jobs and there are lot of things going on that could make you have a bad experience working on freelancing sites and a majority of it would be a client not willing to pay.

Anybody that wants to make money from freelancing must be able to bring out a lot of time to work consistently. Some freelancers spend up to 15 hours every single day working in their homes.

Anybody that wants to make money from freelancing must be able to bring out a lot of time to work consistently. Some freelancers spend up to 15 hours every single day working in their homes.

I remember there was a time when I used to write content for people for a low amount of money. It was the kind of worst freelancing job because i was not getting paid a good amount of money for that,.

I remember there was a time when I used to write content for people for a low amount of money. It was the kind of worst freelancing job because i was not getting paid a good amount of money for that,.
When you receive an amount that does not commensurate to the effort that you put into implement a particular task, it will be regarded as a very worst job that you have ever done.

With the rate of saturation on freelancing sites, it would need to be a professional skill before you can get jobs and there are lot of things going on that could make you have a bad experience working on freelancing sites and a majority of it would be a client not willing to pay.
In as much as you want to make good amount of money when it comes to freelancing, it's expected of you to bring about new ideas, strategies and skills that will guarantee you profit.

In as much as you want to make good amount of money when it comes to freelancing, it's expected of you to bring about new ideas, strategies and skills that will guarantee you profit.
If you want to make money on freelancing sites, it is regarded that you shod be innovative and creative at whatever you want to do because there are so many professionals that you would complete with.

If you want to make money on freelancing sites, it is regarded that you shod be innovative and creative at whatever you want to do because there are so many professionals that you would complete with.
Creativity and innovative is the body soley relying on succeeding in any business.been it online or offline. One is expected to bring out new ideas and strategies towards success.

Yeah, someone has actually hired me for such a job before and I delivered. I was paid little amount of money but after some period of time I stopped because it was a mere waste of time.

I got a gig to create 50 emails so stop while I was doing it I discovered how stressful it was and that's the money I was offered to pay cannot compensate. I had no choice but to complete it grudgingly but it was not worth it at the end.

I got a gig to create 50 emails so stop while I was doing it I discovered how stressful it was and that's the money I was offered to pay cannot compensate. I had no choice but to complete it grudgingly but it was not worth it at the end.
This is a pathetic situation and I think you should redress the job before you take it up . These are what Freelancers should keep at the back of their mind so that they wouldn't take up jobs that will not pay off.

This is a pathetic situation and I think you should redress the job before you take it up . These are what Freelancers should keep at the back of their mind so that they wouldn't take up jobs that will not pay off.
I think in this scenario the person actually needs money and he didn't do a lot of consideration before taking up the job. creating 50 emails for little amount of money is actually not an easy job.

I think in this scenario the person actually needs money and he didn't do a lot of consideration before taking up the job. creating 50 emails for little amount of money is actually not an easy job.
That was a very worst experience and you need to be very sceptical and be careful whenever you are taking up jobs because you may end up accepting jobs that will not pay off.

That was a very worst experience and you need to be very sceptical and be careful whenever you are taking up jobs because you may end up accepting jobs that will not pay off.
Definitely, that is the sad case of so many freelancers on the internet. the scarcity of jobs on freelancing websites has made them to accept any kind of job they come across online.

Definitely, that is the sad case of so many freelancers on the internet. the scarcity of jobs on freelancing websites has made them to accept any kind of job they come across online.
I want to agree that it's a mistake from you because jobs are not scarce on freelancing sites . As a matter of fact , jobs are huge but the freelancers are turning out in large numbers registering on the freelancing sites in large numbers.

I want to agree that it's a mistake from you because jobs are not scarce on freelancing sites . As a matter of fact , jobs are huge but the freelancers are turning out in large numbers registering on the freelancing sites in large numbers.
It is not a mistake and I am very serious in what I'm saying. Even if you start a freelancing journey today you can be able to make reasonable amount of money in the next 3 months if you are dedicated enough. There are people who are not able to pay those experienced freelancers and they usually go for newbies

Well I don't really know much about freelancing, as a matter of fact the only platform I'm working online is bizdustry, from what I'm seeing you can be able to earn a good amount of money with freelancing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back