What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

I have never performed a freelance assignment that I would classify as the worst of all time. Some instances when unfortunate events make you feel horrible about a forum, working online is often pleasant. I do, however, eventually get going again.

I think in this scenario the person actually needs money and he didn't do a lot of consideration before taking up the job. creating 50 emails for little amount of money is actually not an easy job.
Yes I also think the same way, I'm very sure that's what happened. But seriously I don't think if it will be that easy for one to create such great number of emails just for that amount of money.

Well I have never worked online as a freelancer, I don't really know much about freelancing jobs but I do believe a lot of people earns money from it, but I've never given it a trial.

Well I have never worked online as a freelancer, I don't really know much about freelancing jobs but I do believe a lot of people earns money from it, but I've never given it a trial.
Some people faced the worst moment of their life when they work work online most especially on freelance sites because they ended up not being paid by the client after implementing the task.

Some people faced the worst moment of their life when they work work online most especially on freelance sites because they ended up not being paid by the client after implementing the task.
That's true but I believe if you have a good skills set online you can be able to earn money from it, I think some people suffer because they don't know what they are doing.

This is a strong resilience, I admire this quality. Most times without having to persist,it would be uneasy to reach those goals. The journey is not always a smooth one but the end result is what matters.
Well I have never earn money online as a freelancer, but from what I'm seeing from most of the the freelancer, they go through a lot before they can earn money online.

Freelancing work doesn't give me problem because I always love to work my writing skills out without any mistake. I am just comfortable maybe because it goes in line with my course of study in college.

Freelancing work doesn't give me problem because I always love to work my writing skills out without any mistake. I am just comfortable maybe because it goes in line with my course of study in college.
I am very sure that if you take time to register on freelancing platform, you would encounter some difficulties because there are problems encountered by the newbies there.

Nobody has not encountered difficultiess working on freelancing sites because it is a platform where you're going to experience a lot of difficulties but you will sail through if you have relevant skills.

Nobody has not encountered difficultiess working on freelancing sites because it is a platform where you're going to experience a lot of difficulties but you will sail through if you have relevant skills.
That's cleverly worded because there's absolutely no how you would have a similar operation while you register your gig on freelancing sites, there will always be difficult times.

Many people usually have issues online with their client by doing any freelance work. I'm not a freelancer, I've never had any problem with any freelance work before.

Many people usually have issues online with their client by doing any freelance work. I'm not a freelancer, I've never had any problem with any freelance work before.
You may encounter different problems while trying to discharge your duty on freelancing sites. This is why the freelancing platform also need to put some things in place to protect the freelancers.

Well I don't really know much about freelancing, as a matter of fact the only platform I'm working online is bizdustry, from what I'm seeing you can be able to earn a good amount of money with freelancing.
working on paid forums is also part of freelancing because of you are offering a service and getting paid for it. But if you want to make a lot of money from freelancing you should learn a skill and create profile on platforms like fiverr.

working on paid forums is also part of freelancing because of you are offering a service and getting paid for it. But if you want to make a lot of money from freelancing you should learn a skill and create profile on platforms like fiverr.
That's true, but as of now I only work on bizdustry, I think that's the only platform I'll be working on online, we have countless of ways that we can use to earn money.

When you receive an amount that does not commensurate to the effort that you put into implement a particular task, it will be regarded as a very worst job that you have ever done.

I think that you must make sure that you are being paid what you deserve in the first place. This may also need you to decide the pay rates and discuss it with your employer.

I think that you must make sure that you are being paid what you deserve in the first place. This may also need you to decide the pay rates and discuss it with your employer.
That's true, I think if you are a hard working individual you can earn a decent amount of money online or offline, it depends on what you know an how you use it.

That's true, but as of now I only work on bizdustry, I think that's the only platform I'll be working on online, we have countless of ways that we can use to earn money.
of course people have their preferences when it comes to working online and the same applies to you also. For me I work on about three or four platforms every single day.

That means you are a careful type I had an issue when I was doing some project with ellance but since I left the website to work with upwork, I never encountered this type of issue which I use to face on ellance,fiverr is another freelance website that am working now without any issues

I am also fine with working as a freelancer as long as it is in my league and I find it easy. There are many complicated tasks that i may not be able to perform all the time.

I am also fine with working as a freelancer as long as it is in my league and I find it easy. There are many complicated tasks that i may not be able to perform all the time.
I just learned a lesson from a thread here that someone can have freelancing company wherein you can hire people that are competent in different field to work for different job you get.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back