What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

of course people have their preferences when it comes to working online and the same applies to you also. For me I work on about three or four platforms every single day.
That's awesome, I'm very sure you earn a considerable amount of money working on those kinds of website, earning money is what matters, care to share those websites?

That's awesome, I'm very sure you earn a considerable amount of money working on those kinds of website, earning money is what matters, care to share those websites?
Yeah, the money I make from those websites is actually good but I still want to increase my source of income online. I am very much more interested in creating a passive source of income presently.

It's a pity that some freelancing platforms do not have a feature that will allow you to rate the performance of a client which is really one of the most difficult thing that will make it very hard to check the track record of the clients.
I would not patronize a platform that does not have a place to review someone's work, as this would save me a lot of stress and time if I can confirm if someone work is good or not

Actually I believe people always have different experiences about freelance and they made their opinions based on the experience they have had.

Personally I have had such negative experience so I can considered any as the worst.

That has to be my first time transcribing the conversation between two British dudes. After four serious hours of hard labour, I thought my ear was actually bleeding. I spent the remaining part of my time on the platform avoiding British calls.

However, I had a rethink and mastered it because it paid more money than those of other nationalities.

The worst freelancing gig that I had was translation and even once I completed a task and didn't get paid for that, after that I stopped freelancing till now but I want to start it again.
If you want to work as freelancer, then work with reputable freelancing platforms. Those platforms will act as a middlemen between you and the client. When you got a job through freelancing platforms, the case of client refusing to pay skill not occur, unless there's a genuine reason.

The freelancing platforms should act as a middleman between the employers and the publishers. This is because they should ensure that both parties are happy with the transaction and they shouldn't take side if there is any issue.
I believe that is what most of the freelancing platforms act as, they stand as a middle man in ensuring that the both parties are very satisfied with the level of work.

I believe that is what most of the freelancing platforms act as, they stand as a middle man in ensuring that the both parties are very satisfied with the level of work.
Additionally, it is important for the frelancing site to provide an enabling environment for both the worker and the client so that they can reach an agreement much more easily and pay each other seamlessly.

Personally I haven't considered any of the freelance site as the worse since I started working online simply because most of them are aimed at profit making, so also you got the purpose of.inc.e generation.

Unfortunately, i haven't tried out freelancing so i don't have a worst freelance job. I feel like writing gigs would be bad for me though because I'm not the type who like to write a lot.

If you want to work as freelancer, then work with reputable freelancing platforms. Those platforms will act as a middlemen between you and the client. When you got a job through freelancing platforms, the case of client refusing to pay skill not occur, unless there's a genuine reason.
You are right, I will do researches about some genuine freelancing platforms then I will join, now I have some plans to start freelancing on Fiverr which is reliable.

I would not patronize a platform that does not have a place to review someone's work, as this would save me a lot of stress and time if I can confirm if someone work is good or not
I have not really seen any freelancing platform that does not have a place in which you can see the reviews and ratings of people's works. It is always essential to know those who you can give you a job.

Unfortunately, i haven't tried out freelancing so i don't have a worst freelance job. I feel like writing gigs would be bad for me though because I'm not the type who like to write a lot.
It's like you just started working. online newly for someone like me I have been working online for years now and I have use so many websites to earn a freelance website like upwork is one of the freelance website which I have tried and it's work for me,but later my account get some issues and I lost access to the website since the. I lost motive to work with them.

It's like you just started working. online newly for someone like me I have been working online for years now and I have use so many websites to earn a freelance website like upwork is one of the freelance website which I have tried and it's work for me,but later my account get some issues and I lost access to the website since the. I lost motive to work with them.
No, i did not just start working online. I started working online during the pandemic and so, i've been working online for about three years now. I just don't have any interest in freelancing.

Actually working online, is associated with alot of challenges but internally and externally but all such challenges, none of which has affected my earnings from the site. though it depends on individuals challenges about the various site you worked on.

I used to be a photo editor and one time I got extremely hard offer it took me way too long time to complete I gave all my free time and the pay of course was good but after it I realized I don't enjoy it much so I quit and I have 0 regrets

Not the worst, but fairly challenging. The work involved transcribing. I once worked for a transcribing company. I tried transcribing some audio, but after a month I decided to leave the site due to the subpar audio they give.

Yeah, the money I make from those websites is actually good but I still want to increase my source of income online. I am very much more interested in creating a passive source of income presently.

I once worked for a person who never bothered paying me. The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who would never pay you. It could be a very horrible experience.

I once worked for a person who never bothered paying me. The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who would never pay you. It could be a very horrible experience.
It's a very horrible experience to be honest. it doesn't make sense to work for people and at the end of the day they will not pay you. I think it is important to avoid untrusted people.

Actually I have not considered any freelance site as the worst since I joined working online because I believe I earned what I worked for even though some.of the site don't pay me what I worked for but I earned to my satisfaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back