What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

The job of the freelancing site is to act as an escrow platform that will ensure that the freelancers and the clients are both happy with no one getting scammed.
Probably, that is why many freelancing platforms always takes some certain percentage of the money you make to maintain the platforms. They serve as an escrow to ensure transparency.

You're right about that. Their responsibility doesn't just end with connecting buyers and sellers together but to make sure that they carryout their transaction with no one in loss of any kind.
Most of them end up their services with just connecting the publishers and the client . They are never bothered on what transpired between them afterwards, since they have received their commission and the rest is history.

Probably, that is why many freelancing platforms always takes some certain percentage of the money you make to maintain the platforms. They serve as an escrow to ensure transparency.
The percentage that is taken from the amount received from the client is meant for maintaining their platform and that is why you would see the platform up and running because there are some expenses that are incured in making the platform functional.

The percentage that is taken from the amount received from the client is meant for maintaining their platform and that is why you would see the platform up and running because there are some expenses that are incured in making the platform functional.
Of course the platforms needs a lot of maintenance and they have employees also. They have people who are responsible for ensuring the functionality of the platform.

Of course the platforms needs a lot of maintenance and they have employees also. They have people who are responsible for ensuring the functionality of the platform.
We quite understand that some financing platforms are receiving huge percentage commission from the amount received by publishers from client, but it will be a very worst moment for anyone to pay huge amount of money as a service fee charge to freelancing sites.

The job of the freelancing site is to act as an escrow platform that will ensure that the freelancers and the clients are both happy with no one getting scammed.
You're right about that. Although not every platform would be efficient in doing that and that's why it's necessary to pick the very best out of them all. I guess Fiverr is toping the list.

You're right about that. Although not every platform would be efficient in doing that and that's why it's necessary to pick the very best out of them all. I guess Fiverr is toping the list.
Fiverr has lots of juicy features that protects in the publishers and the employers. So many people would want to associated with a platform that protect their interest in the freelance business.

Fiverr has lots of juicy features that protects in the publishers and the employers. So many people would want to associated with a platform that protect their interest in the freelance business.
The only problem it would have would be competition on the part of the freelancers. This is really the reason why I haven't opened an account with them. I really don't like the idea of opening an account and receiving no job proposal for long.

The only problem it would have would be competition on the part of the freelancers. This is really the reason why I haven't opened an account with them. I really don't like the idea of opening an account and receiving no job proposal for long.
If you eventually open an account on the platform ,.you would need to consistently embark on job hunting until you are able to get a job that will pay you significantly.

If you eventually open an account on the platform ,.you would need to consistently embark on job hunting until you are able to get a job that will pay you significantly.
I think the one I am doing with my social media platform is actually working out for me. I need to get a lot of people to trust me outside the freelancing platform so that when I open an account, they would help with the reviews I need.

I think the one I am doing with my social media platform is actually working out for me. I need to get a lot of people to trust me outside the freelancing platform so that when I open an account, they would help with the reviews I need.
That is exactly how it is been done because it always a platform you can quickly embark on a serious marketing campaign outside a freelancing platform to gain jobs . Social media is another freelancing platform you can utilise.

We quite understand that some financing platforms are receiving huge percentage commission from the amount received by publishers from client, but it will be a very worst moment for anyone to pay huge amount of money as a service fee charge to freelancing sites.
I think freelancers will always avoid such kind of platforms. the purpose of working on freelancing platforms is to make money which is tangible at the end of the day.

I think freelancers will always avoid such kind of platforms. the purpose of working on freelancing platforms is to make money which is tangible at the end of the day.
The percentage commission will be very huge if you are to receive reasonable amount of money from the client . It is better for freelancing website to lower their percentage because it is not easy to deliver jobs.

That is exactly how it is been done because it always a platform you can quickly embark on a serious marketing campaign outside a freelancing platform to gain jobs . Social media is another freelancing platform you can utilise.
Social media is not just a freelancing platform for freelancers but for all business men that would want to create presence for the business they do offline. I have been making use of it and it's so far been a good experience.

Social media is not just a freelancing platform for freelancers but for all business men that would want to create presence for the business they do offline. I have been making use of it and it's so far been a good experience.
It is understandable that social media is a platform that encompasses lot of things. You could explore the social media to make a lot of business dealings and not only for freelance jobs.

The percentage commission will be very huge if you are to receive reasonable amount of money from the client . It is better for freelancing website to lower their percentage because it is not easy to deliver jobs.
Freelancers always look for websites that gives them the opportunity to get jobs and also websites that pays them reasonable amount of percentage of the money they make. That is why so many people are using Fiverr because they pay 80% of the total money you make.

It is understandable that social media is a platform that encompasses lot of things. You could explore the social media to make a lot of business dealings and not only for freelance jobs.
I have been using these social media handles and I think they are more effective and result yielding than most freelancing platforms if not all especially for a newbie in the business.

I have been using these social media handles and I think they are more effective and result yielding than most freelancing platforms if not all especially for a newbie in the business.
It is impressive to know this and I would want you to share an idea on how I can make money on Facebook just like how you have explained. It will be a great privilege to gain access to such information.

I have not experienced any worst jobs because I am not actively involved in freelancing website or freelance activities. I found this job as saturated and difficult to make money from.

I have not experienced any worst jobs because I am not actively involved in freelancing website or freelance activities. I found this job as saturated and difficult to make money from.
For someone who is not actively involved on freelancing sites or any other sites that required you to deliver some task, will never have have encountered such experience.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back