What's new

Worst freelance work you ever did?

Actually I have not had a worse freelance site before maybe simply because I have not been changing or been dedicated to what I wanted I have not experienced such.
People who are not dedicated to working on freelancing sites will never experience a worst moment but those who are consistent will experience this locationally.

Actually I have not had a worse freelance site before maybe simply because I have not been changing or been dedicated to what I wanted I have not experienced such.
Freelancing sites has made a lot of people to stop working online because it will not speak well if you finish a job after going through a lot of rigorous exercise and you wouldn't get paid.

Personally since I started working online, I haven't had any bad experience with any of the freelance site so I don't consider any as worse even though we always have different experiences and how we judge it.

Personally since I started working online, I haven't had any bad experience with any of the freelance site so I don't consider any as worse even though we always have different experiences and how we judge it.
People who had mentors would never experience worst situation working online because they would be carefully guided by professionals who had passed through such experience.

It is really a good idea that we should always be sceptical of any platform that we want to join so that we don't experience the worst situation and I think you have been able to do all of that.

I have seen people complained that they have experienced the worst job of their life on freelancing sites but fortunately for me, I have not experienced such because I already understood the complexity of freelancing sites.
Understanding how the website works is the first step if you do not want to experience something really bad. I think people who are starting newly may actually be able to experience such things as newbies because of their limited knowledge.

Well I haven't mentioned any freelance site as worse because I haven't had any worrying experience with any. the more am not comfortable with it policies, I try to quit for a better one.

People who are not dedicated to working on freelancing sites will never experience a worst moment but those who are consistent will experience this locationally.
Anyone who is working consistently in freelancing platforms may experience some kind of negative things but their ability to continue working will make them to continue making money. I've also heard a lot of people's stories.

Anyone who is working consistently in freelancing platforms may experience some kind of negative things but their ability to continue working will make them to continue making money. I've also heard a lot of people's stories.
Actually people always have stories to tell no doubt. both the positive and negative ones. To achieve your goals, there most always be challenges that you will work hard to go through it.

Actually people always have stories to tell no doubt. both the positive and negative ones. To achieve your goals, there most always be challenges that you will work hard to go through it.
Yeah, even the most successful freelancers have a lot of stories tell. What really made them successful is their consistency and the ability to keep on working if you want things were not going smoothly.

It is impressive to know this and I would want you to share an idea on how I can make money on Facebook just like how you have explained. It will be a great privilege to gain access to such information.
You should make use of videos if you're advertising on Facebook because it's not actually a business platform so you need to do all you can to get people's attention. For Twitter, you can use pictures as videos ain't that effective there.

What was the worst freelance work/job you did? When I started out working online, I started in gig work early on. The first gig I ever did was an art gig. Thinking I had good enough talent, I tried my best, but realized I wasn't up to par with what other artists on the site was doing. So I stopped doing that gig and reverted to doing writing jobs. And ever since I ended up making my own sites and working my own way.

But, what was the worst work you ever had to do? I wouldn't say the art I did was the worst thing I did. I think that was when I provided services where I posted ads on craigslist haha. I forgot I did stuff like that on some gig sites in the past, and those never seemed to work well. I always got banned on craigslist. Thankfully I didn't do that type of work after and here I am today.
Sorry about what you had to go through. There was a freelancing platform that I met a client on and he refused to pay me my money. I was not able to do anything so I moved on.

Well working on freelance, is based on understanding.
If you are able to understand how the forum works, youbhave the first step to achieve your success.
So many people get problems because they felt to understand what is expected of them.

of course I know it is not only for maintenance. They also have a lot of employees that they need to pay. That is the major reason they are taking 20% from people's earnings.
Cost of payment alone is not what only eats deeply into there finances, things like advertisement, maintenance, taxation also takes a considerable amount of money.
of course I know it is not only for maintenance. They also have a lot of employees that they need to pay. That is the major reason they are taking 20% from people's earnings.
Cost of payment alone is not what only eats deeply into there finances, things like advertisement, maintenance, taxation also takes a considerable amount of money.

You should make use of videos if you're advertising on Facebook because it's not actually a business platform so you need to do all you can to get people's attention. For Twitter, you can use pictures as videos ain't that effective there.
I quite agree with you. Using videos to advertise on Facebook is very effective. On Twitter using videos is also very much effective if you do it the right way you should acquire copywriting skills.

Well, there is no freelancing job I have done that I can term as the worst ever for me. It is a bit nice working online even though there are times when some things happen and you feel bad about a forum. But at last, I still get back on track.

Well, there is no freelancing job I have done that I can term as the worst ever for me. It is a bit nice working online even though there are times when some things happen and you feel bad about a forum. But at last, I still get back on track.
My experience was quite opposite, I joined site and I as paid for my services at first, but subsequently they refused to pay for the works did and that was how I left them.

It is however important to note that freelancing is the not the only way to make money online, their are several channels . You could try trading, affiliate marketing and so much more.

Yeah, you are very correct on this. Most of us that started making money online sometime ago have actually experienced some bad things but the ability to get back on track is what really matters at the end of the day.

Yeah, you are very correct on this. Most of us that started making money online sometime ago have actually experienced some bad things but the ability to get back on track is what really matters at the end of the day.
This is a strong resilience, I admire this quality. Most times without having to persist,it would be uneasy to reach those goals. The journey is not always a smooth one but the end result is what matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back