What's new

Working in your own home - a distraction?

I normally get distracted and it makes me lazy sometimes to finish my work. It depends with what am doing if it is online work, I will have to stay motivated because I need the money. But normally of am trying to study I easily get distracted that is why I prefer studying in the library compared to the house.

Working from home most of the time is convinient, but sometimes it might be tiring because of distraction most especially when your family , like your children me your wife are around. But whenever I Lock myself up in my room , its safer and perfect for work.

It is a distraction to me in most cases because I will be tempted to be distracted by so many things available to do. What I have observed about working online or from home is that you must be discipline enough to avoid every form of distraction.

Working in one's home shouldn't give room for laziness. Well, I can say categorically that this all depends on the kind of work one is doing from home. If it's an online business..you can work from home and things will work out

Working from your home can never be a distraction if you have laid down principles that you are following. You can't work everywhere in your home. Rather you have a specific place or room where you can carry out your online jobs without being distracted. You need a high level of discipline to be able to work at home without being distracted. Everything sum up to being diligent.

I am someone who easily gets distracted, my working place is my bedroom is very close to all the other rooms of our house, so for me working at home is not so pleasant.

I normally get distracted easily , so i prefer working inside my room and locking myself up to avoid disturbance , i prefer a cool and a lonely place to work either at home or in the office.

Personally i can combine both working at home and doing my job task outside the confines of my home,the whole thing for me is all about displine and how well you are able to concentrate on the task you are in.The issue of working from home is not really a problem for me because i usually set a target for myself.

If you really wanted to make a very good income for yourself, you will need to create an office for yourself outside your home. Working from home will be a very big distraction.
If it is to make a good income for one self, even working at can generate you more income too, except you do not know what to do or work to do to earn much online.

If it is to make a good income for one self, even working at can generate you more income too, except you do not know what to do or work to do to earn much online.
This is quite interesting! I would like you to introduce a platform where I could make something reasonable while working from home. I know that working from home is characterized by lots of distractions

This is quite interesting! I would like you to introduce a platform where I could make something reasonable while working from home. I know that working from home is characterized by lots of distractions
You can be earning online with this same type of platforms like trendri, beermoneyforum, BMF and others or you can link your self with Amazons to be writing and selling books, articles and others and get paid.

Working from home it can be distraction when you are living with people but if you are living alone it will never be a distraction, so it depends where you find yourself when working.
I actually live alone most of the times and I have tried working from home and it has worked for me . I cannot really say for sure about how it is to other people who are living with their parents or with their partners.
Is good to stay alone when doing online work in order to concentrate because a person really need privacy at that moment, never to be distracted for me I like working from home.

Last edited:
There are a lot of distractions that can be able to come if you are working from home especially if you are somebody that has children or you have a noisy neighbourhood. I still prefer it.

Actually I wont advise anyone to make his working office close to his family residence because it attract alot of distractions I have fall a victim of such and it affects me in dealing with my task.

may be, working from domestic works truly well for me, all I do is have my gadget near by and I can work, I may play to a few great diversion to bring the disposition to more stylish one so I can perform more errands.

I am someone who easily gets distracted, my working place is my bedroom is very close to all the other rooms of our house, so for me working at home is not so pleasant.
Working from home can be somehow distraction unless you are staying alone you can concentrate but staying with family it can be really hard for one to concentrate doing your work, so can be hard sometimes.

There is no denying that there are some people that usually feel distracted whenever they are working from home and that is why I advise that they should set up your home office.

Woo co incidentally we do the same thing, sincerely I don't work at home because of some distraction,though am principled but some times I just can't control the distractions so I work a different environment

Before you work from home, you must make sure that you are very disciplined if not you will be distracted. It has happened to me so many times but recently I have been able to discipline myself in such a way that I can not be distracted by anything. You just have to set your goals on daily basis and follow it religiously in order not to be distracted.

The only reason why working in your own own can be a distraction is because I your are sharing a room with your wife and kids, I normally locked myself up in my own room if I don't want to get distracted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back