What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Actually we shouldn't pray for a second lockdown to happen because the one that happen recently as done enough damage not to talk of a new damage is going to alter. Although people have learnt that even at home you can make money..

To me another face of Lock down can not affect me much again because ,I had learnt my lesson in the first face .
If peradventure the is second face comes up I will surely utilize it and make good money with some business I have in my score to do.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
second lock down will not affect the source of income soo much because at the time restruction are light so people can start works and are capable to generate income for living a life

Yes it will definitely affect everyone's source of income, becouse lockdown is lockdown everyone will stay at home, no movement no buying and selling, so it's not an easy thing, I tell you. But in my country I don't really think that the government will approve second lockdown.

The second phase of the COVID-19 lockdown would not affect individuals and businesses as much as the first one. Because the first one had prepared us for any eventualities. So, it would not so much as the first lockdown affect my own business.

A second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic would surely affect anyone's source of income. This is because countries would go into a fresh lockdown and people won't be able to carry out business transactions. Hopefully, with the vaccine already in use, things would straighten out.

It won't affect me directly, since I'm an essential services provider and will be needed always, and I can still continue my online hustles, but it will affect people close to me.

With their business run offline and involving human interaction, it was be enough during the first lockdown.

Not really. I currently do not run any business and I am currently doing a job at a company. The company I work for has nothing to do with Covid-19 pandemic directly, so it might not affect my source of income. I also earn a small amount of money online and it also has nothing to do with pandemic either.

Whatever happens one thing is certain, the human race will continue. Be it lockdown or not we'll continue to thrive. But as indiduals it might be a challenge. Even if another lockdown should come we will pull theouh

True but still it was a great year of massive profit for some persons. Mostly those into online marketing. In 2020, we saw Jeff Bezos surpassing Bill gate to become the richest man. Getting an online presence is highly important

The funny thing about the economy is one aspect can affect the other. I deal mainly on the business of restaurants, travel and housing and if at all there is another outbreak then I do not think am going to be able to hold it.

If second lockdown happens it is going to affect everyone's income. the reason is that most people has not been adjust to the effect of the first one which happens. It is very certain that lots of people will be stuffed on the 2nd lockdown.

ACCORDING to circular flow of income, no matter the business you're doing, you'll be affected by any global change directly or indirectly as far as you need people to patronize your.

The first lock down came and I was any to scale through, it even build my business defence to withstand pressure, therefore no amount of lockdown can limit my results.

A second lockdown might do lesser harm than the first because people now know what to prepare for and how to survive unlike the first time. But even at that lockdown is still going to affect a lot of people in a very hard way

As things are right now, I can say that a second lockdown will not affect my business because most of business are been run online.

I always advise people to look at the opportunities they online community has to offer them even if they have an offline businesses. Some of us was not even affected by the lock down, because most of our money is through online. Truly the lockdown really affected a lot of businesses and of course many businesses ran out finance.

The first lockdown was actually unbearable for me as it does not only affected my business but also my health. If there should be another lockdown it might not be funny at all since the government has never for once provided or gave anything to cuisine the effects of covid for its citizens especially in my country.

I don't really pray for any other lock down this is because the first lock down really affected my business, and I believe another lockdown will still cause breakdown to my business

Every serious entrepreneur is supposed to have learnt a great lesson from the first lock down and thereby preventing the effect of the second lockdown on their business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back