What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
For now, am not really into any offline business, all I do is online, so the second wave of the pandemic, may not really affect me personally.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
The first pandemic is still affecting me right now cos I have loose a lot and my goods spoilt during the pandemic, so the second pandemic will be a war for me and I don't pray for it.

After the first lock down people was smart enough to start putting up their business accessible online just in case there is another lockdown. Thankfully a second lock down won't affect my source of income or my work.

Last year's lockdown helped me to realize so many earninng opportunities available on the internet and I am impressed that I was able to utilize it very well. Lockdown is not going to affect me in anyway.

Obviously, a second or third lockdown as a result of a new wave of covid-19 virus infection would affect the growth of most business. On the other hand, it will boost the revenue of some other companies that specializes in the development of software apps that are mostly used for remote working. The first lockdown slowed down my mums business.

I have learnt a very big lesson from what happened in year 2020 and I am very sure it cannot happen again. So if there is a second lockdown, I am well prepared for it.

I was one of the people that were really hit by the first lockdown as it took me unaware and was forced to keep on feeding matured pol try, but right now if a lockdown is still placed, I would loose but not like the first.

Second lockdown will not affect my income because most of my business and now online oriented. I invest online because of the pandemic.

Lockdown can't affect food chain industries, or agricultural farming. Those ones are the major flagship of food distributing department in the world.

The second phase of lockdown won't affect my source of income but it'll block my other potential sources of income am willing to make from offline businesses.

The pandemic really took I and my business by surprise and I think that the occurrence of any other type of lock down is going to wreck significant havoc.

From all observation the first lock down is still affecting any kind of business and you are still asking me if the second lockdown will still affected the business we have to break it to you it's definitely going to affect all kind of business all over the world.

It probably would of there is complete lockdown again but it probably won't be as devastating as the first one because it's not a new thing anymore as there has been adaptations

Right now, i dont think it would affect my work cause most of my works are done online. So i am kind of safe right now

Actually am a student right now and I don't think the lockdown will affect my business the things I do are online related stuffs . So if the lockdown stalks everything I won't be affected.

It will aaffect everyone for sure , for me I'm a student maybe if another llockdown come I will spend it learning how to earn money online

It will aaffect everyone for sure , for me I'm a student maybe if another llockdown come I will spend it learning how to earn money online
this thing is most of my business are online and I am not sure that second love down will affect my business because even though people are locked down they can see access the internet.

The bad thing about this is that the impact is always felt in all the sectors and as such might affect all the sources of your income but I think I would still stand.

The pandemic period Actually affected my business but it wasn't so much because my business is not something I go on to do it everyday ,but is a skill that I have to perform to people when they are interested, it didn't affect my business so much and this one won't affect it.

The pandemic period Actually affected my business but it wasn't so much because my business is not something I go on to do it everyday ,but is a skill that I have to perform to people when they are interested, it didn't affect my business so much and this one won't affect it.
Global lockdown actually effect both offline and online business positively or negatively, I'm not sure that it will really affect my business negatively because now I am in online business full time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back