What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

Global lockdown actually effect both offline and online business positively or negatively, I'm not sure that it will really affect my business negatively because now I am in online business full time.
The offline businesses are most severely affected. Due to the extended lock down period many businesses have been collapsed or in the verge of collapse. but online businesses have minimal effect because there is no physical contact needed in this kind of business. That is why online businesses are booming these days.

Global lockdown actually effect both offline and online business positively or negatively, I'm not sure that it will really affect my business negatively because now I am in online business full time.
it will affect any business both online and offline but I think it is likely to affect offline business more, it is something we should pray it does not happen because it might actually bring a lot of people down when they are on able to pursue their business

We have passed the second wave of the pandemic and the third wave seems to be hitting my country so hard that many people are already losing their jobs because of the fear of another lockdown.

No, if anything, it would just increase it.
Except for the little items I have selling in local shops.
But online, my 💲would go
up
up
up

No, if anything, it would just increase it.
Except for the little items I have selling in local shops.
But online, my 💲would go
up
up
up
I do not think that second look down can affect my source of income because I have re-strategize my source of income with this and how invest in online business and now I'm not sure what time I'll be able to effect that.

I don't think second lock down will in anyway effect my source of income because of the knowledge i have about investment and also what i know about online investment and stuffs, even though i don't like something like that to happened again but if it happened i will not be effected because i have learn to diversify my source of incomes.

I don't think second lock down will in anyway effect my source of income because of the knowledge i have about investment and also what i know about online investment and stuffs, even though i don't like something like that to happened again but if it happened i will not be effected because i have learn to diversify my source of incomes.
Lockdown will definitely affect your source of income in one way or the other as things will be much more expensive that your monthly budget may not be able to afford your normal meal arrangement, and you will need some extra money to cover up the extra expenses.

Yes it will. Just part of the sources though. Some of my offline jobs will definitely be on hold because of the restriction in movement as there will be no way to send goods down to the customers. That's one of the reasons I had to resort to online business that will not be affected by the lockdown.
It is definitely for our own good, so I have to adhere to safety precautions.
A s lock down in my country will definitely affect my income or source of income to a very large extent as I will not be able to go to work and even the work will not open as the lockdown will affect everyone.

A second Lockdown will drastically affect the source of many people, because many are on collars Jobs, and many are on jobs taking them out of their homes so it won't be easy for many of them.

I'm simply happy that their is nothing like second wave of covid19 here in my country. The first one shaked us off a lot, I lost customers in the process.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
I do not think that it will affect my source of income. I am currently into cryptocurrency trading and so it will not affect my income. Trading in cryptocurrency is 24/7 operational. I can also trade anywhere in the world as long as I have internet connection and my laptop or phone is in good condition.

Another lockdown at this period will definitely affects my business as I am just recovering from the last lockdown which seriously affected my business sales.

Let me not brag but with what i know and the skills i acquired i don't think another lockdown will effect my source of income it can only reduce the amount i with make.

In our country , it's almost now more than 3 lockdowns , and it has affected very bad economically and also mentally. The third variant Delta is spreading rapidly in our country in present scenario. Schools and colleges have shut from more than 8 months.

Any other lockdown will definitely affect people source of income. The fact is just that a lot of people need to get vaccinated. If they can get vaccinated I think the widespread of the disease will be crushed

Another lockdown at this period will definitely affects my business as I am just recovering from the last lockdown which seriously affected my business sales.
I think the Nigerian centre for disease and preventive control are saying that every citizen of the country should start adhering to the strict rules of covid 19, in this case it is possible that the second round of the pandemic is likely to take place.

In the case of a second lockdown, there would be another big delay to rekindle my offline teaching and to leave my curriculum to schools to apply for teacher's employments. Not sure about what would happen to my income: in this case I would go on with my online activities as I'm currently doing and all depends on what would happen to the finances of my online bosses consequently to a new lockdown.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Yes having a lock down affect my business because the kind of business I do has to do with meeting people in person. I have not be able to invest in many business that will be giving me another income. Therefore I can't bear to have another lockdown because the last year lockdown is still affecting me.

The last lockdown came with many unpleasant surprises and I don't think a second one will help either. Lockdown causes inflation in goods and services. Only my online stuffs will survive.

For now, my only source of income is my online work. So it will not really get affected by the lockdown. In fact it seems that during lockdown, I do most of the work because I am so free and cannot go anywhere. Lockdown may only affect my recent plan of starting an offline business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back