What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

It will really affect my business because I deal with physical goods and services. They forecast some economic recovery later this year, but only on one condition: That COVID-19 does not surge back. If it does, it would torpedo all predictions of a recovery. “Eighty-seven percent of panelists view a second wave of COVID-19 as the greatest downside risk through 2020,

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Yes if there is another lock down, it will definitely after not only the business, but .it will surely affect many things as well, like, Education, Organization, Transportation, Hospital and many others things.

As we all know the first lockdown affected lots of businesses and sectors including our government. So the second lockdown is also going to affect. May God help us because Education sector has not balance from first lockdown. Not to talk of another wave of second lockdown.

Are you praying for a second lockdown at this stage? Well lockdown Is not favourable especially for business owner, it's easy for office people because they can always work from home, but for someone that has to sell his product it not a good option. The first stage of lockdown has affected a lot of business owners due to the fact that people were forced to stay indoors in other to save yourself from the spread of covid-19, a lot of businesses recorded huge losses and even some business fold up due to high rise in death. If another lockdown commence which I doubt it will even happen, I believe people will be prepared this period compared to the first time that slot of people were caught unaware by the pandemic. So this period the impact won't be much because business owners would have made some preparations for any lockdown coming.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Second lockdown will not affect my source of income. We are in digital age, many businesses are going online. Most of my sources of income are online base. So long lockdown doesn't affect the internet, my sources of income are intact.

I don't think it is possible for the second lockdown can affect my income. Unlike the first lockdown that caught everyone unaware, the second lockdown is what I will plan against affecting my business or finances.

Anyone with a physical store and sells thing will definitely be affected. Directly or indirectly there must be a massive drop in sales and patronage generally. When the public don't can't work and earn then they won't have enough to spend.

Not really, even if the lockdown should take the whole year, this is because, what we produce is actually what humans need to survive. The only disadvantage of that to my source of livelihood is trekking. No taxi to board

As for me yes the second face of lock down is really going to affect your business income because you won't able to introduce or make much sales to people and you going to have less customers demanding for your goods, I can bet it with you that its going to take the grace of God to have half of the income you having before

The first wave of covid-19 lockdwon really affect me alot because all my investment then was offline but this time around that I have some other online investments, I don't think the second lockdown will affect me as such. The funniest part of the 2020 lockdwon was that, it gives more time for me and my wife to lock ourselves up in the other room which finally resulted to a bouncing baby girl

Second lockdown as it's looming portens danger to many sectors. If there's any second lockdown, it'll only affect my offline source of income while it will avail me of more time to do my online hustling.

Of course, lockdown has already caused a lot of damage to us and visiting it again would not be a good sign for the economy of a country and also for overcoming the disease of the people who lost their jobs and There are so many things we should do, not just go on a hunger strike.

It will affect badly just like the way it affected it during the first lockdown. I am a teacher by profession. Whenever there is total lockdown you all know it'll first startwith the little one that can't really take care of themselves. Schools won't be allowed to operate, therefore there'll be no pay when there is no work

As far as I know, we are now going through the second wave, we just do not notice and notice because the situation is not that bad and not so strict unlike when the first lockdown and community quarantine was implemented. But if you mean that second wave is more strictly enforced lockdown, for sure all businesses are affected, whether it is small or big business. And of course even regular employees so everyone will be really affected.

It will affect badly just like the way it affected it during the first lockdown. I am a teacher by profession. Whenever there is total lockdown you all know it'll first startwith the little one that can't really take care of themselves. Schools won't be allowed to operate, therefore there'll be no pay when there is no work

As for me , my source of income is online and so if there exist a second wave of the Corona virus , I won't really be affected.
People that will be affected very well are those that are into retialt business that is done offline. This who sell before they can eat .

Never will lockdown affect me anymore. It affected me in the first instance because I channelled my energy on only one source but I thank God now. We ain't where we were used to be and the lessons the lockdown taught me can't be forgotten so soon.

Its not going to affect it because i already take my business online , just incase the second panfemic comes , i would be fully prepared and not allowed what happen then repeat itself again,this,are some of the things i consider after the second lockdown thought me a lesson i think,so i would be always careful and know how to run the business well

As security supervisor, second lock down can not affect me, and the entire security personnel. Although, it could affect most job out there. But on my own job, I have nothing to panic instead, I will make more money.

Lockdown has affected the world's economy so much that business had not regain their balance since then. The only way your business can survive the Lockdown is to involve in online businesses that is the trend now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back