What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

Online would be affected?hell no,but it will definitely affect my offline business and will equally put on my education on hold,,but I pray and wish it never happens because it will spoil a lot of things thereby making one to start from the beginning again.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
During the first lockdown in my country.
Nigeria my business was extremely affected it got to a point that I had to take some loans and grants in order to. stay Afloat
so if there is going to be a second lockdown. I think it will shut down my business permanently and I hope it does not happen anytime soon.

The next lock down will definitely not affect my business not after the last one. The first was a time for reevaluation, I lost a lot of money the first time not until I turned my business to an online business did it start booming again

We are already in a second wave as the experts say. However, around here, I do not notice any inconvenience. Everything is going on regularly. On my own part, a second lockdown isn't really going to affect my source of income or market base.

The second lock down will not affect my source of revenue,because i have device a strategy to make my business profitable.I have set up a structure that i can deliver to client on demand while at home if there is a lock down.I have a product which is the most basic and essential for human survival,which is agriculture,which ever way, every one needs food to survive,whether you are at home or not.Another is a network to get this product to coustomers at home while the lockdown is still on.I would make sure the produce are well preserve and kept in shape for consumption

There are many business are affected due to lockdown. I think offline business are very affected during lockdown . But i think in second lockdown many business is working . Second lockdown is less affected than first lockdown. People are working regular in this lockdown.

My income dropped when the lockdown was imposed in April last year, it has never gone back to what I was earning previously. Adsense was my primary source of income. It has dropped by 50 percent. The clients who were giving me a lot of assignments also vanished

No !
because i m a govt servent,i m hy police cop, gettin salary every month,so it's easy to me for my living,will not effects on me...

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Yes, if second lockdown is come here back again then it is very effective on our income and daily working routine. We should be proper ready for second lockdown in way of rupees and money. During lockdown poor people effect mostly than that of rich people.

I guess it can never affect me in anyway again all because I got this platform now so it will always keep my body and would active always and at the same time cashing out so I never go broke or hungry,I pray the lock down should not affect this platform at all,but if not no problem about the new lock down at all to me.

Yes in covid-19 my physical business most effect by lockdown. Lockdown has high effect on my business it creates most of the crississ in business. It may effect on the customer and dealer . I should not on the side of the lockdown but it is beneficial for us.

A second lock down can never affect my source of income, the first lock down affected it since I'm a casual worker in a bottling company. I therefore looked into opportunities of making money online, I've started freelancing and here I am on Bizdustry too, so I can't be affected.

Infact the second lockdown will surely affect because the work I do now deals with transportation. If there are lockdown people are unable to move about. It will define affect. I pray the second lockdown Neve happens.

I will say yes the second lock down will affect my source of income. You once the luck down start. Everyone will be inside and business will no longer be functioning.I am into crypto currency trading. Lockdown can not affect trading bitcoin cause in am not holding my.

the first lockdown will effected badly the life of people.Their source of income decreases.Their daily routine life badly effected.If the second lockdown came into being the life of people also changed and ruined before the earlier lockdown
The unemployment increased.

i think lockdown effect on every thing and mostly sources of income, business and job and our daily life past in a boring time we not play and not do parties if second it give a bad effect on our sources of income and our economy.

There is no single one person who is into business that will say his or her business wasn't actually affected by the first phase of locks down, it's just that the effect is quite different from one business to another. For sure, the second lock down as well will definitely affect businesses too.

No lockdown can affect my source of income because I don't work offline, I work online all day non-stop. Do a lockdown would do me more good than harm. I work online daily, working for people in abroad countries

I think there is no better business for you than you can do business online in lockdown. This way you can earn income and also avoid the disease so that you do not get coronavirus.People have set up online stores. Since the advent of Corona virus, big brands have turned into online stores. In this way, they have benefited a lot.

Second lockdown will make many people to suffer without mercy.
It is unbearable and unbelievable to instigate another phase of lockdown.
Many people died in my neighborhood as a result of hunger alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back