What's new

How does the current crisis affect your business and the world in general?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Maybe now it is not noticeable to everyone, but it seems that we are starting a new era of global crisis, but it is not yet so noticeable to everyone, only a few feel it. Do you feel the impact on your business of any crisis that reduces your profits? And in general, how do you assess the possibility and perspective of a global crisis?

Without knowing the specifics, it is impossible to give an appropriate answer. What kind of crisis are you talking about? The Ukraine-Russia war? Israel-Palestine conflict? Inflation? Recession? The Bear Market? I was doing well before the Covid crisis, I was getting a lot of freelancing contracts, I was selling 1 website per month on average, and I was making really good money from my blogs. Now, I have lost 50 percent of my income.

Maybe now it is not noticeable to everyone, but it seems that we are starting a new era of global crisis, but it is not yet so noticeable to everyone, only a few feel it. Do you feel the impact on your business of any crisis that reduces your profits? And in general, how do you assess the possibility and perspective of a global crisis?

We are experiencing economic issues. This is also one of the main reasons why businesses are suffering. If you are talking about issues related to business in general, then I must say that countries with a very low GDP are the ones that are suffering the most.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back