What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

Sammyesx

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?

We are already in a second wave as the experts say. However, around here, I do not notice any inconvenience. Everything is going on regularly. On my own part, a second lockdown isn't really going to affect my source of income or market base.

It will affect badly just like the way it affected it during the first lockdown. I am a teacher by profession. Whenever there is total lockdown you all know it'll first start with the little one that can't really take care of themselves. Schools won't be allowed to operate, therefore there'll be no pay when there is no work

The covid-19 pandemic and the lockdown took everyone unaware, and was able to literally halt lots of people lives and businesses. But now we know better, and we are more prepared than ever, so if there's another lockdown it will not affect my sources of income no matter how long it last.

Yes it will. Just part of the sources though. Some of my offline jobs will definitely be on hold because of the restriction in movement as there will be no way to send goods down to the customers. That's one of the reasons I had to resort to online business that will not be affected by the lockdown.
It is definitely for our own good, so I have to adhere to safety precautions.

Sincerely yes. In fact, it's one of those things I don't wish for. The lockdown is a general phenomenon and ones it affects the whole nation, it'll have either direct or indirect effect on me.

A second wave of lockdown will definitely affect my source of income, I don't want it to occur again because the first lockdown has a very bad effect on many people, but I know some people benefited from it but it affected me nigatively

The coronavirus pandemic relay shut down businesses in the year 2020. Many people's businesses or source of income we are shut down. If there is another lockdown, it will definitely not affect me personally because I make most of my money online.
It's advisable that, people have alternative source of income, especially online.

A second lockdown will not only affect my income, it will cripple the whole world income, we stayed at home for more than 6month last year without any means of survival, federal government workers are doing fine cos they are getting paid at the end of the month, while shop owners cannot open our shops.

A second lockdlockdown might affect the state of things around and those things might indirectly affect my source of income(online job) but cannot necessarily affect my source of income directly.i can work from home incase of lockdown.

The proportion of workers living in countries under recommended or required workplace closures has decreased from 81 to 68 per cent over the last two weeks. The decline from the previous estimate of 81 per cent in the second edition of the monitor (published April 7) is primarily a result of changes in China; elsewhere workplace closure measures have increased.

Worldwide, more than 436 million enterprises face high risks of serious disruption. These enterprises are operating in the hardest-hit economic sectors, including some 232 million in wholesale and retail, 111 million in manufacturing, 51 million in accommodation and food services, and 42 million in real estate and other business activities.

The Nigerian government was dealing with a slow recovery from the 2014 oil price shock before the pandemic, with GDP growth declining by about 2.3 percent in 2019. As a result of relatively low oil prices and limited fiscal space, the IMF revised the 2020 GDP growth rate from 2.5 percent to 2 percent in February.

A second lockdown won't affect my source of income. The first lockdown didn't really have much effect on me because of the aid of the internet. I have leveraged on the use of the internet to earn some money for myself.

Yes to be sincere on that .the socond lockdown will affect a lot of people that they dey did have any ways to survive than phisicall business but as I am like this the second lockdown may not affect me because I have engaged my self in online business .but is this way it will affect me is just that I will loss some customers.

I don't ever pray for second lockdown in my country because the first one really affect my source of income for almost 6 months. Thank God for families and friends that God use to survive me and my family. It was so really hell during that time so I don't pray for second lockdown because it will surely affect me.

A second lockdown will most definitely affect my offline job because I won't be to leave the house so I won't be able to go to work except just staying at home.

But it won't affect my online job since I don't need to leave house to earn online, I will just be at home and be earning money. This is the reason why I am super excited to be on this platform as I learn and earn

The first lockdown didn't affect my source of income but I see people (my friends) in conglomerates industries like mine loose their jobs.
I do hope the second never come as no one can tell who is next

Even if there is 100 lockdown it can never affect my source of income. Firstly I'm in school already and my source of income is from my parents and from online works so there is no way I'll get lack of money never it can't happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back