What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

No
Crypto is my source of income so any lockdown at all will never affect my income cause it has no norminal effect on the business.

Even if we have to go on lockdown again. This won't affect me. I am looking for ways to make more money through different online business. This will help me to work on my spare time and at will.

It will definitely affect my offline business because I will have to close down if government demands so. At that time I believe I'll be concentrating full-time online maybe on paid to post platforms or on my writing gig .

The first lockdown has affected many business tremendously and many business are still wallowing in debt till now , so a second lock down will ruin every aspect of money making ways offline.

Personally I dont think there will be any form of global lockdown again ad in the past. Well if such can ever happen again, there is no doubt not only my business can br affected but almost the global will suffer the wave.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back