What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

No lockdown will affect my source of income because I make money online. It can every add to my income. I am into crypto currency trading. Lockdown can not affect trading bitcoin cause in am not holding my coin

partial or full restrictions on movement, thus causing consumers to spend primarily on essential goods and services.
2) low expectations of future income, particularly by workers in the gig economy that are engaged on a short-term/contract basis, as well as the working poor in the informal economy.
3) the erosion of wealth and expected wealth as a result of the decline in assets such as stocks and home equity.

As a result of the economic crisis created by the pandemic, almost 1.6 billion informal economy workers (representing the most vulnerable in the labour market), out of a worldwide total of two billion and a global workforce of 3.3 billion, have suffered massive damage to their capacity to earn a living. This is due to lockdown measures and/or because they work in the hardest-hit sectors.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Not at all. Our firm did not close down during the first lockdown neither will they do during the second one barring unforeseen circumstances. They only built hostels and ordered a total curfew on going home. We basically lived indoors all through.

I really can't say because I didn't expect the first wave to until it did. I transcribe for a site that paid $0.2 per minute pre Covid, and when Covid struck it dropped down to $0.06 per minute. This was an online job to be precise.

I do not even want to think about it. It is a nightmare that one should not have a second taste of it. For those who are rich they will not feel a pinch of it. Well in all preparation will help one to be on his or her feet if there will be another lockdown.

Hmmm, with the way the second lockdown is going, it is no longer friendly again, and us already affecting some business, but we believe and hope it will not be like the first lockdown that course a lot problem which a lot has not gotten out from it.
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm, with the way the second lockdown is going, it is no longer friendly again, and us already affecting some business, but we believe and hope it will not be like the first lockdown that course a lot problem which a lot has not gotten out from it.

The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a massive economic shock across the world due to business interruptions and shutdowns from social-distancing measures. To evaluate the socio-economic impact of COVID-19 on individuals, a micro-economic model is developed to estimate the direct impact of distancing

Not really. I work in a medical laboratory so no matter if it's lockdown again it won't affect my source of income because even the last lockdown I had to go to work when all of other people were staying home keeping themselves safe. I had to go to work.

Obviously it will affect our source of income. Because already the business has shutdown and it will affect again .the condition of businesses is already worst and production is decreased and fall down but most of the peoples source of income is affected and even they were not able to eat once in a time so many difficulties people has faced.

A second lockdown will not affect my job per se, rather, it will afford me the opportunity to focus on my business. I like to use such opportunities to develop myself further by attending online classes and also have time for the online investments.

Personal to me, I will not really bothered about second lock down. Because it will hardly affect me but I'm very concerned about those out there who are not able or will not be able to cope with another one.

Trust me I do not pray for another lockdown, because I might die of drokeness and frustration. The second lockdown I will be the end of some businesses. But however online money will be recognised . which will be a good thing

Why not?the first one is responsible for the recession we find ourselves now.if there is another one I don't know how we are going to survive it.the government are not helping so life is going to difficult for us.

According to my own point of view, the first lock down was very terrible and it did not only affect my source of income, it also hungry to the community, I will say yes the second lock down will affect my source of income. You once the luck down start. Everyone will be inside and business will no longer be functioning.

To an economy passing through demand depression and high unemployment, the lockdown would add supply-side stress, accelerating the slowdown further and jeopardising the economic wellbeing of millions
It does not require an economist to
tell that a complete social and economic lockdown of India for 21 days would severely impact the supply side of the economy, that is, production and distribution of goods and services, except for the essential items that are exempt

Definitely the second lockdown might affect my offline source of income because one of my offline sources of income deals with people gathering at a place. The first lockdown really affected it and I don't want to face same situation in this second lockdown again.

It will affect badly just like the way it affected it during the first lockdown. I am a teacher by profession. Whenever there is total lockdown you all know it'll first start with the little one that can't really take care of themselves. Schools won't be allowed to operate, therefore there'll be no pay when there is no work

Another lockdown or second lockdown can't really affect my business because I have moved all my earnings method online and one of them is BizDustry. I have also learnt crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading during the first lockdown so I need not to worry about the second lockdown that is coming

Not at all. The second wave of the lockdown is already on and I'm making my bucks as usual and I don't think anything different would come up from what's been on ground. It's ideal to take up online businesses to keep you engaged if the one offline is placed on hold.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back