What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

A second lockdown will most definitely affect my offline job because I won't be to leave the house so I won't be able to go to work except just staying at home.
But it won't affect my online job since I don't need to leave house to earn online.

Sorry to say that covid has now finished upto a maximum level and now every where the markets have opened. If now covid situation reappear then the government will not close all the markets completely because a poor man will go where? I think it will not harm income source again.

For me.. not really since im just working online which is convenient for now. However my family members will be affected because their works are revolving in making contacts with other people. I hope this virus is already gone so everything is back to normal now.

The first lockdown in March 2020 did not affect our income but it reduced the expenses because we had stopped the luxury of dining out regularly and also of buying items in department stores because we do not go to the mall anymore. With another lockdown I don't think it will hurt our finances unless the lockdown would be for a longer time like 1 year to cripple the economy. But I am also scared of another lockdown because of the possible unemployment again.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
I think it will surely affect my business. Although,the effect might not be up to that of the first pandemic lockdown because I would have planned against it, but I know it will affect it in some aspect.

A second lockdown cant affect my income because I work online. Most people who work online wont be affected although it depends on the kind of work you are doing online. Also with the help of zoom, most businesses dont have to shut down, as they can hold online meetings to continue with their daily activities.

For some people 2020 was the worst year of their life because the lockdown basically Halted their source of income. With the second wave of the virus, if there happens to be a second lockdown, will it affect your source income?
Yes it will, I usually market my business to different companies despite the fact that I have an online store, so it will hamper my movement making it impossible to meet new customers. I'm hoping this Covid just disappears.

Definitely yes a second lockdown will affect most businesses and people source of income will be badly affected too, small scale business without Government support will be the most affected.

Yes it is very true that second lockdown will effect my business very seriously, because my business or ways took me two different state in the country, so it will surely affect my business but I know he will not affect my online business.

Because of market interruptions and shutdowns from social-distancing initiatives, the COVID-19 pandemic has triggered a huge economic shock around the world. A micro-economic model has been developed to estimate the direct effect of distancing on household income, savings, consumption and poverty in order to determine the socio-economic impact of COVID-19 on individuals. The model assumes two periods: a time of crisis during which some people experience a decrease in sales and may use their savings to sustain consumption;

the second lockdown dame who lost her job in the first lockdown also affects now that the new virus is said to be worse so many will be affected by the pandemic again.

Yeah, for sure. Even the first lock down greatly affected not just me but all the people here in the area where I live. This is just a small town and most of our source of income comes from transportation.

Directly it will never affect my source of income but indirectly, it will affect my cost of expenditure so therefore I do not wish to witness another round of lockdown else the country will break down, stating this without mincing words that with any attempt by the government to consider around of lockdown our economy will collapse.

It all depends on the type of business that you are doing either offline or online. When some people are complaining about the year 2020 as a worst year, others are happy giving glory to God Almighty, some are buying exotic cars, building mansion, living life to the fullest. So it all depends the lockdown can either affect you positively orr negatively, it all depends on the type of business that you are into.

If a second lockdown should happen now, it won't directly affect my source of income but might be indirectly since am working online. Let's remember what happened last year,the economy was affected globally last year and people lost so many jobs.

Previously lockdown have worse effects on the economy of the world and most of the small scale industries and businesses have great loss and due to the second lockdown, small scale business may completely destroy.

Hmm second luckdown, I don't have anything to do with it, luckdown it can never affect my source of income, I'm into consumable businesses, luckdown or no luckdown people can not do without it.

Past, especially mistakes made in the past are mint to learn from them so the first face of the lockdown as already thought me many thing, especially in the aspect of business not to rely on one source, and and now I have some investment online and that really works a long way and doesn't gives room for phobia in case another lockdown commence.

Well we, in Pakistan, have crossed the third wave of coronavirus and now third lockdown period is over. But it affected our economy but not as, as it affected the economies of other countries. Because our government was seriously concerned about it and went for smart lockdown. It helped a lot to keep people working and running their businesses, following the instructions given by government.

Our business and our health have been badly affected because of the first wave of the corona virus. The second wave of corona has come from above, it has affected our lives very badly again. Businesses are closed. Income is getting a lot of loss. It has become difficult for the workers to make a living. People are starving. Due to the second lockdown, our income source has been very badly affected. Allah almighty pulled us out of this difficulty.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back