What's new

Will a Second lockdown affect your source of income?

If I'm being honest, the second lockdown will affect my income. Many people actually earn their living by moving out daily. This will limit or even stop movements of humans and motorists. Not looking good.

Lockdown will always affects everyone. Because it will limit everything. It will slow down the people and the economy that would result into poverty and high debt in such country.

Yes, second lockdown will bit affect my source of income but not as much as that because it will be a just my offline business that it will affect. But there are many people that the second lockdown will affect as the first one did because there are many people who can not get money to feed their family without outdoor.

It would definitely affect but not as much because I have an 8 to 4 job which deals in food and is a necessary requirement for people even during lockdown, the sales may not be as high as it used to be because people would prefer to save their income than spend. The online gpts have proven to be another income source, if they are not affected by lockdown, then I won't be affected much too.

Incomes of many people, especially those who are self- employed, have been impacted due to the lockdown. The country economy is facing collapse as it largely depends on oil. The effect will no doubt have a great impact.

The second lockdown it will definitely affect business only if the business is offline business, but I don't think it can affect online business, because the first lockdown affected business so badly and also the second too.

Yes it will really affects my source of income. The first lockdown is enough to close down so many business not to talk of a second lockdown. It will affect it in a way that, am just recovering from the first lockdown and still to struggling to equal it. A second will cause a lot of damages.

i do not pray for a second lockdown because it will affect a lot of people if there should be a second lockdown. Majority of business owners whose businesses are not based online will really be affected.

If there happens to be a second COVID-19 wave, it will definitely not affect me, my business like it did last year. With the help of online business and payment, the potential lockdown will not be able to scare me and put me in stagnancy.

The possibility that COVID-19 might come roaring back, either because lockdown measures are ending or because colder weather will return in the fall, is scrambling predictions about how and when the world might emerge from its sharpest economic downturn since the Great Depression nearly a century ago.

The first lock down weighed heavily on my business but I found my way around it which worked perfectly for me throughout. So a second lockdown would definitely affect my business but in a positive way because I already what it takes to survive and scale through.

If there happens to be a second COVID-19 wave, it will definitely not affect me, my business like it did last year. With the help of online business and payment, the potential lockdown will not be able to scare me and put me in stagnancy.

The second lockdown is already underway and I don't think it will have much effect as people have now shifted their business and all their work online.When the first lockdown took place, no one was ready to face it, but now people have found themselves in this predicament.Many people have done their business online which does not have much impact on lockdown.

For me no, because I am lucky enough to work from home. But for some of my friends and relatives, until now they do not have work. I guess, a lot of people are affected. I just hope this pandemic ends because all of us are suffering, mental breakdowns and even those fresh graduates barely have a chance to find work.

It is true that this blockade has affected many offline companies more than anything, which have sought solutions by advertising their businesses online, and in many cases it has been successful. In my particular case it does not affect me, since I work offline in a government entity and now I am more online generating benefits on various websites.

No to the entire world 2020 was the worst year ever in the history of man.
Second lockdown will make many people to suffer without mercy.
It is unbearable and unbelievable to instigate another phase of lockdown.
Many people died in my neighborhood as a result of hunger alone.

Yes, the second lockdown will automatically affect me and the lives of others too, they some people that have to work hard daily for them to be able to put food on the table, this affect those who are not Government workers, they hustle and feed themselves, such work include, driving, building, selling or Hawking etc, lockdown won't allow such thing to take place and feeding and other amenities becomes a very big issue, so second lockdown is not advisable, also it will affect the lives of students to become drop out and which will bring high rate of social vices in the society.

Truth be told notary of picnicking in the world engage in day-to-day trading that is offline trading or offline business so telling us or asking if you will be affected or if the business will be affected if there is to be under love them then definitely the answer is yes.

Yes it will because, I work as a teacher in private school and our salary be based on when we work not a cummulative measurements so any lockdown will be ill-timed and ill-conceived to the detriment of those that are not working for government.

Honestly,a second lockdown will affect people,because most people have not fully recovered from the first lockdown and now a second lockdown. The truth is that matter how rich you are you will still be affected one way or the other,lest not forget the masses still suffers this because most of them go out on a daily basis to fend for their families. A second lockdown not a good one oo

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back