What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

This is even more reason why they end up losing their entire money to the gambling process and they may even get addicted to the gambling and it will become a problem
The worst of it all is that they lose most of their money that they used in playing this gamble and before they can even win one they must have lost up to about 1,000 times so this is not a good way for anyone to earn money.

Yeah, I have tried to find the answer to this question as it actually got me wondering why someone would take the risk to gamble while they could invest in some business and make honest earnings. Atleast, investment do come with lesser risk factors.

The major issue is just that a lot of people are really not ready to Invest and grow up a business. All they are after is just to get money they didn't work for because they see it as free money

The allure of gambling is quick returns and high yield on your money that's why people tend to go for it as against legit investment that takes time to bring returns.

The allure of gambling is quick returns and high yield on your money that's why people tend to go for it as against legit investment that takes time to bring returns.
Yes and most people consider it as as the quickest way to make money but sometimes it is completely the other way round, because with this way you can lose all your money within a short time.

True, they Feel why bother going into investment that would take months of not even years to get real profit when they can easily go into gambling and get returns in minutes

No matter what May happen I will always go for investment instead of gambling. There is stimulated between investment and planting. There is a time for planting and there is a time for harvesting.

True, they Feel why bother going into investment that would take months of not even years to get real profit when they can easily go into gambling and get returns in minutes
They forget to understand that sustainability is what every investor should consider when doing business . Gambling is not sustainable and is addictive as well

They forget to understand that sustainability is what every investor should consider when doing business . Gambling is not sustainable and is addictive as well
I guess they don't consider this aspect when going into it then they end up addicted to the point that they can actually do anything just so they can gamble

I think that the people who invest in the game are generally for quick money, but there are also games that generate profits that are not gambling. Personally, I don't like investment games. I prefer to play it safe and invest in real estate, where the risk is minimal, and the returns are more secure.
There is people that invest as affiliate program means doesn't gamble and promote gambling company and get commissions on people playing and this is only guaranteed way to earn whitout losing.

There is people that invest as affiliate program means doesn't gamble and promote gambling company and get commissions on people playing and this is only guaranteed way to earn whitout losing.
You are absolutely right, this way you don't incur any risk with the games, but you do make a profit by promoting them. I have read some topics related to affiliate programs and the promotions of different businesses.

Of course the truth is it's better when you can invest your money than gambling with it but the problem is most people know how to gamble not investing.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
You are right. Why gamble when you can invest? In gambling you have the risk to lose all your money.

Many people gamble thinking they would earn more profit through gambling and they end up making loss , so it's best to invest in the right pattern to make profit from your investment
The reason why most people gamble instead of investing the money is that they needed money at that moment in time and instead of investing they believe gambling will brings profit immediately.

Gambling attracts people to make money quickly , like to earn $1000 in a day if the gambler is lucky whereas investing in stocks or other systems requires human patience which most of them lack at.

The reason why most people gamble instead of investing the money is that they needed money at that moment in time and instead of investing they believe gambling will brings profit immediately.
But they know that they would make loss , because they have seen people make loss from gambling but yet they still have to invest their money and they end up in huge loss

Gambling attracts people to make money quickly , like to earn $1000 in a day if the gambler is lucky whereas investing in stocks or other systems requires human patience which most of them lack at.
Making money quickly within a short period of time is why most people goes into gambling , for example a guy wanted to pay rent in a weeks time and he knows that investment cannot gives him that amount of money , so he decided to go for gambling.

Making money quickly within a short period of time is why most people goes into gambling , for example a guy wanted to pay rent in a weeks time and he knows that investment cannot gives him that amount of money , so he decided to go for gambling.
Yeah but that can also increase the risk of bankruptcy, if the gambler keeps on losing try to win money for paying rent in a short time. Best thing is sto stay away from gambling and look for alternative and legal way to get quick money.

Gambling has been around for a long time for people not to patronise it. People gamble with the funds they are supposed to use for business when they lack good business ideas to use the money for.

I ask a lot of people this question too, but later I found the answer to it myself, investments takes time to yield profit but gambling yield immediate profit though the loss is sometimes more than the profit, but I'm sure that's the reason why people still gamble
I agree with that view also. Investments can really take time before you can earn tremendously. But with gambling there is a possibility if you win to become a millionaire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back