What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
There are lot of ways to keep one's money and the above listed ways are a very good means to keep your money though. But to me, I'll prefer keeping my money in a crypto wallet because keeping it In a bank might be disastrous

At this point in time keeping the money in your cryptocurrency wallet is good. You can decide to even stake with it to multiply your investment or better convert to USDT.

There numerous ways of saving your fund, the most preferable for is to save my online earning in my wallets while saving the one earn from offline job in my local bank account

There numerous ways of saving your fund, the most preferable for is to save my online earning in my wallets while saving the one earn from offline job in my local bank account
Having double saving method is ideal, I love such kind of idea which you're using at the moment to save your funds made online and offline.

Here's my take
I receive most of all my payments online so I deal with digital money and I am an African but I found a way to actually not touch any cash for weeks on end I really started enjoying crypto because it was my first paycheck I then wanted other forms or ways to deal money but they all involved unnecessary 3rd parties which I was not interested in dealing with . crypto makes things so smooth and easy and I will always use it given the fact that governments don't crack down on it

You may call me uncivilized, i store my funds safely in my house.I know it dangerous in term of burglary and might loose it when the house catches fire or something.Yes I do have a bank acc, from PayPal through the Bank straight into my pocket.☺

Well I prefer saving my funds through crypto wallet. I think that is the best way you can save your funds.
Because it has more advantage

Yea, if you are able to know most of this cryptocurrency to invest early then you have a great advantage because it is possible that it will generate a lot of money to you in the nearest future.
We're in an unexpected dip recently and that offers the opportunity to top up on some tokens as well. Mostof them are down by over 30% in just 2 days so a little gain won't be bad.

We're in an unexpected dip recently and that offers the opportunity to top up on some tokens as well. Mostof them are down by over 30% in just 2 days so a little gain won't be bad.
Yes but most do not even have money to invest now because they have invested all the money they had on cryptocurrency, I think we should be leaving some extra money to invest when there's is a situation like this.

Well I prefer saving my funds through crypto wallet. I think that is the best way you can save your funds.
Because it has more advantage
Using crypto to save your fund is very good and its somehow safe but its risky for me I think that I set some certain point where by when my fund reaches that marke I have to sell it off,sometime ago liberty reserve run away with my money so aam scared to save alot with crypto

Here's my take
I receive most of all my payments online so I deal with digital money and I am an African but I found a way to actually not touch any cash for weeks on end I really started enjoying crypto because it was my first paycheck I then wanted other forms or ways to deal money but they all involved unnecessary 3rd parties which I was not interested in dealing with . crypto makes things so smooth and easy and I will always use it given the fact that governments don't crack down on it
You're there, crypto makes saving easy cos it isn't regulated in any way by the government. Its simply not controlled by third parties like the banks.

Crypto, not until it was banned in my country. Bank is the only option left for me although no chance that your saved money would be increased. It's just there for safety and easy access

You also have a very good idea, but banks nowaday don't give increase if you sac money in the bank, they will just be deducting your money unnecessarily due to some stupid charges.
I prefer leaving my phone in the commercial banks but others may prefer shaven or phone using cryptocurrency wallet which is not also a bad idea.

Crypto, not until it was banned in my country. Bank is the only option left for me although no chance that your saved money would be increased. It's just there for safety and easy access
Their are some online banks which I'm using now to save my funds and earning interest with them. They are simply legit, cos they have license through CBN to operate. You'll earn interest of 20% annually with them. Your interest earnings will be paid out to you weekly, your transfers to other banks is simply free. They also give you N300 every month when you receive money elsewhere.

Yes but most do not even have money to invest now because they have invested all the money they had on cryptocurrency, I think we should be leaving some extra money to invest when there's is a situation like this.
Yes,one thing I learnt about this dip is that naira goes down against the dollar because the dollar is a scarce commodity. Naira is now trading 550 against 1 dollar.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.
As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.
I prefer saving my money in commercial banks because that is the message I knew and prefer and found so safe for me to keep my money I must become a professor win their money using cryptocurrency.

This days more financial institutions are popping up more and more. And most of them are operating online, they'll soon dislodge the favourite banking institution to become the pacesetters in the financial banking institution.
Online banking systems are actually a lot easier to use because you are able to complete multiple payments at the same time as opposed to having to complete it physically in a bank branch which can be quite time-consuming as well.

Yes,one thing I learnt about this dip is that naira goes down against the dollar because the dollar is a scarce commodity. Naira is now trading 550 against 1 dollar.
Seriously the price of our currency is becoming useless everyday and I don't even know what the government is trying to do to improve our economy .if we continue like this it will lead to inflation.

Seriously the price of our currency is becoming useless everyday and I don't even know what the government is trying to do to improve our economy .if we continue like this it will lead to inflation.
People are predicting that it'll enter 700 naira to $1 soon. Dollar is in high demand now because of the dip as people need it to stock up their reserves. I pray things gets back to normal before the festive season.

People are predicting that it'll enter 700 naira to $1 soon. Dollar is in high demand now because of the dip as people need it to stock up their reserves. I pray things gets back to normal before the festive season.
$1 is lower than N700 at the moment the price of dollar to naira is simply N545/$. So when you talk about the coin being in the region of N700 then you should know is around $1.36

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back