What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I prefer to save my money in the bank.for a long time now the bank have proven to be the most safe method of saving your money. That is why the bank always finds favour

I prefer to save my money in the bank.for a long time now the bank have proven to be the most safe method of saving your money. That is why the bank always finds favour
Even with crypto you can still save your funds without it going down in value. That's why the stable coins are there. But I respect your choice.

This is the reason why I am so happy now that I am saving my phones in my cryptocurrency wallet and to be precise I I am saving my money in USDT and since I have been doing that my money has been increasing as I always use it to trade cryptocurrency.
Your funds won't increase much under USDT unless your country's fiat currency falls well adrift in the forex market before the USDT will increase whilst in your country's fiat value.

I prefer saving money in my bank,not until my friend told me about crypto wallet initially I taught it was a scam but using crypto wallet make tins earsier and lesson stress,to me bank and crypto wallet is cool

You may also lose money if you save money in crypto wallet when the price of crypto decreases. However, I think the value will increase eventually, but it will certainly take a lot of time for the coin to reach the peak value. This is why stable coins should be used to store funds and this is my personal opinion only and not a professional advice.
I agree with you on the fact that stable coins should be invested in as a way of saving money because it is the safest way to safe money through crypto currency. A friend of mine invested in VTHO when the coin was $12. Right now the coin reduced to $3 which is a great loss in the investment.

I agree with you on the fact that stable coins should be invested in as a way of saving money because it is the safest way to safe money through crypto currency. A friend of mine invested in VTHO when the coin was $12. Right now the coin reduced to $3 which is a great loss in the investment.

Price fluctuations is one of the most scary aspect of investing in crypto. This is why people should never invest in coins that are more likely to get fluctuated by the passage of time. As far as VTHO token is concerned, I have never even heard of it before. I believe that Kava coin is performing well.

Your funds won't increase much under USDT unless your country's fiat currency falls well adrift in the forex market before the USDT will increase whilst in your country's fiat value.
The agreement that I am talking about this actually when my local Fiat currency actually decreases in price and knowing Nigeria my country this is like a daily occurrence with our naira so I have been a huge benefit saving my cryptocurrency in a stable coin like USDT.

Price fluctuations is one of the most scary aspect of investing in crypto. This is why people should never invest in coins that are more likely to get fluctuated by the passage of time. As far as VTHO token is concerned, I have never even heard of it before. I believe that Kava coin is performing well.
Crypto currency price instability is one thing to put off one away from the business but once you understand the market,it will be very easy for you to know when to invest,when not to invest and which coin to invest in.

If I have money I won't be needing in a short time I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies during this the dip because I know it will rise while I keep some in the bank for emergency purpose

Crypto wallet for sure , because there is a good chance to become rich with crypto investments rather than the bank interests just offering around 8% annually.

In thoughts alone, I know we all will be willing and also saying you'll vhise to save in cryptocurrency. Bit in practial terms we all know we can't be safely relying on the cryptocurrency wallets to be where our live savings can be actually save do we?

Crypto saving method will always be my preferred saving method since my bank is behaving in sane. Frozen my earnings for unjust cause.

The agreement that I am talking about this actually when my local Fiat currency actually decreases in price and knowing Nigeria my country this is like a daily occurrence with our naira so I have been a huge benefit saving my cryptocurrency in a stable coin like USDT.
You're there, when the value of USDT increases in the forex market that will surely have a positive effect via your own funds saved via USDT.

While saving my earnings, I do kind of divide them into two parts. One goes into my bank account Incase am in need of funds and the rest goes into crypto wallets for long term investment
It is good that you continue to use this as a way to build your cryptocurrency portfolio though because that is very important, especially with how the price is expected to rise in time and this can set you up for a lot of profits.

I have always made use of the banks right from time and have never had issues with them, all savings have been safe, i can access them whenever i want to.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.
I prefer leaving my phone in the commercial banks but others may prefer shaven or phone using cryptocurrency wallet which is not also a bad idea.

You're there, when the value of USDT increases in the forex market that will surely have a positive effect via your own funds saved via USDT.
Well I have noticed that the price of usdt also increases and the market and decreases too, but what I have noticed is that the increment is very little and is also much significant difference to your asset.

Crypto currency price instability is one thing to put off one away from the business but once you understand the market,it will be very easy for you to know when to invest,when not to invest and which coin to invest in.

Crypto price is unstable, so I reckon that you may use stable coins to store your money. On the other hand, you may use volatile coins to invest. Both unstable and stable coins should be utilized in great ways.

I have predominantly been saving my money in cryptocurrencies in the past but then I am strongly considering saving some part of it with money lenders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back