What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

I'd say saving. Because it that little amount is all you have right now I don't think it's advisable to take any risk of losing them. We have this saying that "only Invest what you can afford to lose" if that's all i have then i can't afford to lose it...

Concerning saving or investing the little you have. I believe it would be better to start investing on a trusted platform or product or trade no matter how small it can be. Saving dont really add up anything and there is this feeling that wants you to spend out of your savings, so why not invest it into something that will earn your money and you can save more

Hello, both of you, the first thing is to invest with 70% of your capital the other 30% for personal expenses, from the investment gain, start saving a% it can be 10%.Saving is great, but there isn't really a profit there. Meanwhile investing is risky, so it's not advisable if you are not knowledgeable about it enough.

I advise you take a critical look at your current situation and what would be beneficial for you.
Firstly, do you have a steady source of income? If yes then invest but if you don't have, make sure to vet and do a proper research before investing

Save more as long as you are not under pressure to invest. Saving more for the future will be a good idea, so that when you decide to invest, you can have bigger ROI. This is what you won't get by investing the little money you have while being hungry or out of funds.

Aim for building the fund to three months of expenses, then splitting your savings between a savings account and investments until youhave six to eight months worth tucked away. After that, your savings should go into retirement and other goals—invested in something that earns more than a bank account

it is better to invest money than to keep in bank because investors are saving for the future and they believe the investment will yield maximum result.the banks where we keep our money also invest with our money which provide them with source of livelihood.in my opinion, investors don't lack and they are better off their mates that are keepers

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
If the little one you have can enable you to invest it will be a good idea to invest.
The reason for saving money is to enable us invest wisely and rightly.
Save with the purpose of investing your money back into business.
I love people with saving culture.
Post automatically merged:

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
If the little one you have can enable you to invest it will be a good idea to invest.
The reason for saving money is to enable us invest wisely and rightly.
Save with the purpose of investing your money back into business.
I love people with saving culture.

It is advisable to invest than saving, because investing into business you make a lot profit, but saving will not give you any profit, so the best way is to invest your money into business to have more income in return.

Well for me I prefer investing, because while investing I can save from my investment by making use of my money, but if am only saving the money will just be there and no interest will be added to it and once I make use of the money that all. So for anyone I will advice them to invest instead.

it's advisable to save your money to some extent before venturing into investment such that you will be able to get tangible returns on whatever you invest.both saving and investing work hand in hand for the betterment of the other

I’ll advise you invest but it depends on the amount of money you have. If the money is enough for investment and you know fully well when you lose it it won’t affect you so bad you should invest it. And when you invest try invest the amount you can affford to lose.

Investing the money you have now in a good business no matter how little it is, is better than saving it in the bank. Your savings might have lost some value by the time you are ready to invest, whereas if you invest now your investment will start making profit.

Aim for building the fund to three months of expenses, then splitting your savings between a savings account and investments until youhave six to eight months worth tucked away. After that, your savings should go into retirement and other goals—invested in something that earns more than a bank account
That's a really good strategy. Since it's not advisable to invest all he have because he can lose all of it. It's a good idea to just wait and save up then do all of it at once which is the safest way to earn and still have some no matter what happens.

A good investor or an entrepreneur will never save a single penny of their money because it does not boost or promote their business,while saving your money when you have different buisness opportunities you can invest your money and increase your income.start investing your money today.

It is advisable to invest than saving, because investing into business you make a lot profit, but saving will not give you any profit, so the best way is to invest your money into business to have more income in return.
I will definitely agree with you on this one. It is very advisable to invest than to save.
It will only be bad when you invest wrongly or in the wrong platform.
Savings on the other hand is very good too only that there will be no interest rate.

Investing in the little you have is far more preferable and advisable rather than saving. You can invest into a business with the little you have, gain some profit and use the profit to invest into a larger business. Although investing is quite risky, but there is no harm in trying and saving brings no profit to one.

If you have a business you are very sure of the returns like you've done a feasibility study then by all means invest, but otherwise I'll advise you to save the money pending the time you can invest in something tangible, money sitting in the bank wouldn't achieve much.

I think if you do not have knowledge on any profitable risk minimal investment that will bring you decent returns you should place a hold on investment for now, I’ll sugges you use that money to acquire knowledge and skills that you can convert into income in a short time, that would be better than loosing your money to an unsafe investment.

I prefer investing my money because investment will yield double of what is saved but I don’t like investing all my profit so I can use the remaining profit to do somethings. If you have a good investment plan there is need to invest all my profits

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back