What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

I can not just save money without expecting profit. I will like to invest my money as little as it may be, so that I can earn profits. Saving money is like staying at one place without moved.

I know many will choose savings over investments but there isn't really a profit there. Meanwhile investing is risky, so it's not advisable if you are not knowledgeable about it enough. But if you could take some time to at least study for it a bit, and just have a little insight about how it works, it would be great to invest. Just make sure that you only invest what you can afford to lose.

Once you have your savings up to certain amount you can invest, look for profitable venture and invest in it. Some people save just to consume which is not good enough.

Savings is the first step in wealth creation but that should be the end. You should try invest, make some profits and re-invest some portion of your profits. The is the simple recipe to the financial freedom.

I would prefer investing the little than savings because investment these days has helped a lot of people to achieve more from what they have. Rather than savings. One can invest 60% then save up the remaining.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
It simply depends on the situations and circumstances, if you are in urgent need of money then you should invest it wisely and earn money, but if you don't need it, just save it for bad times.

Both are well , regarding the saving money if you don't want to start a business then saving is best on the other hand if you want to do a business then you should invest your money in the business and get it double.
I will prefer to invest the money for business.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
I think we should keep half of our income and savings money in a investment because it benefits us more and we get profit our saving amount And by saving, our amount of cannot increase where it is, it will stay there only.

Seriously, in this current generation I won't advise anyone to just go into saving money alone because I'm beginning to believe that Indiana principle that says, when you save money you are beginning to be poor slowly. It is best and wise when one will invest and wait till when it appreciates before selling it out.

Investment remains the best option. Savings will give you very little or no interest. But investment will always have change on it after maturity. Just make your research before you invest your hard earned money to avoid stories that touch.

It is advisable you start investing with the little amount of money rather than saving it, saving will never yield any reasonable profit but investment in the future, might not even be able to define if the business was set up with little capital

Savings can not be saved always because somtime you have to make expense while investing with a good plan gives you more profit to save and reinvest
Post automatically merged:

Savings can not be saved always because somtime you have to make expense while investing with a good plan gives you more profit to save and reinvest

Its more responsible to invest that little amount with you rather than saving it in the bank. Instead of giving the bank an opportunity to use your savings for investments that will only favor them, why not use it for an investment that will favor you instead. Even if the ROI is small.

I will pick investing the little I have over saving. It's not like both aren't okay but with investing there Is a certainty that an additional money is going to be made with time and patience whereas with saving you will most likely be getting a little interest to the initial principal.

Investing your money in a business now might be hard for you because of the current economic crisis caused by coronavirus pandemic. So I would advice you to save the money you have now. You can invest later when you feel the time is right.

To me, a successful require a huge sum of money. And I won't advise anybody to invest except there is still some money to fall back on if things get worse. So, I prefer saving to some extent before investing.

I think saving and investing both are suitable .but investing will give you high rank of profit rather than saving.but investing is somehow risky we are not sure about this will be return back or not so we should invest 60 to70% and save 20 to 30% so we will have some amouny at home for some urgent work

I would invest the amount that I'm not gonna need anytime soon and keep the rest, definitely depends on your situation and what you're planning to invest your money into.

In my opinion, saving doesn’t increase earnings. Investing is the better option here. In the world we are today, there are so many options available for one to invest. A very good example is crypto currency. That little money you have could be used to buy the equivalent coin amount. Overtime, the price would invest, thereby increasing your profit effortlessly

I think you should first start saving money, once you have accumulated a decent amount, only then you should consider investing. The reason why I am saying this is you should always invest with a decent amount so that you can make profits that can actually mean something. Investing $10 and earning $1 in a month would not help you in any ways.

I'm currently investing some of the little I have and at same time I'm saving up for the raining days as the future is clearly unpredictable. I'm hoping my new investment yields good results.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back