What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

With inflation rising at a quick pace, it becomes an illusion to save money for future use. Why I say so is that you can save the money now and I'm the next 2 months, the money becomes completely valueless. It is better to put that money to work through investment as it has a chance that it could multiply.

How do you manage to save when you can just invest? I save money but not as much as I invest. We grew up thinking that investment is risky, you might loose or gain but that's not the entire truth. Investment keeps you growing but saving keeps you still. I'd rather invest instead of saving.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?

There is no way you are going to make any kind of financial growth with just saving your money in the bank which is why it is more better for you to invest the money no matter the amount in a project that is likely to pay you any percentage of interest over a period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back