What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

many choose to invest, I also choose it because it is for long-term needs and against inflation even though there are risks involved

Since you already know that the capital is not much, I advise that you continue to save before investing. So you won't get stranded when your investment isn't bringing profits the way you want.

Before now I used to think more of saving my money but now I know better. Investing in stocks or other profitable assets / venture will be a lot better than just dumping it in the bank

Saving money is usually of no gain to you unless it’s for a purpose. Investing may bring profit or loss. It’s 2ways if it brings profits it’s a plus for but if it brings loss that’s a minus. Personally I’d prefer investing my money

Saving in banks now won't be profitable due to inflation but it's more secured. Investing gives a higher returns but it's very risky in nature. If you can get reputable investment platforms, the better.

Saving your money will neither make you rich nor get you more money.

Investing is risky but it's sure the best way out.

Read books, seek mentoring and then send your money on errands

Investment of course. Investing your money is another way to increase or boost your earnings. You can then choose to save the profits you make from the investment.
Yeah i think you are right and he could add some money to the investment and make more profit for himself

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Investment is better than saving . Investment not only save money buy also give a good profit. But if you don't have knowledge or experience then you can save your money.

Our savings is deposited in a bank account. Our plan is to buy a lot that we can build a house or an apartment for renting to tenants. That will be our livelihood upon retirement. The money we have is not enough for buying a lot so we are keeping it in the bank for safety purposes. It is a risk to invest it because if we lose the money then we might not be able to fulfill our dream of having an apartment for rent.

Saving

Set forth plainly the purpose of saving is to gather the necessary measure of cash to purchase something which we need. This can be all way of things, from a house store to a vacation or vehicle, and so on - we set aside cash to empower us to claim it.

Saving is a mechanical activity of sorts, in that we 'genuinely' distribute a set measure of our discretionary cashflow at standard stretches, typically, our compensation cycle, to be isolated from our spending. By its very nature saving is considered finished when we have collected the perfect measure of money to purchase anything we desired when we began the cycle.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
If we can afford to waste our money, we can easily increase it. This will be a great way If we keep our money with us, it will not increase, but it will decrease in value.

I advice to invest your saving to get more profit. Because only saving can't give you good profit but investment can give you good profit.
So invest in demanding things.

Their is no gain in saving money today in banks cause they give very low interest rates, but when you invest it into business that yield, you recover both your money and a huge interest

There's no telling if the cake of money might appreciate or depreciate, but the wise decision it's to invest, if you lose you will see where things went wrong learn from mistakes. But I don't see any possible gain from saving unless there's a cause.

The best option will always be investing your little capital as you called it, because nobody has ever become rich through saving, saving is good for little unplanned event but not good to improve your worth.

investing and saving is both advisable but one is much more important and advantageous than the other. When you save, your money won't increase you will one get back to meet what you saved, but when you investing, it's yields profit which is very much important

Investing is actually the best option now because saving your money in the bank won't cause increase to take place, it is better to invest in something that will surely bring increase especially in a time like this. Look for businesses that you can invest in. Offline or online.

It's advisable to save and invest, you can divide the little you have into portions and save a part and invest. There are some expenses that you will need money for, so you can't invest all because you may need the money. But if you save a part, you can easily use it when you need it.

The two options are both essential. Have a percentage of your funds as investment and save the rest to cater for everyday expenses and also to bail you out on raining days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back