What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

It's advisable to save if there is high tendency for you to be in need of the money or use the money in a month time. If you won't be in need of the funds for over 2months, I will suggest you invest wisely on investment options that are not too risky and has less Return On Investment.

I encourage you to invest and watch your money grow slowly, unlike saving that will add no dime to your account. Just be careful you are investing with a geniue and legitimate platform and not scammers that will dupe you

It is advisable that you invest your savings in any legit business to grow it more and to earn more profit from it. But if you don't have money to invest then you shouldn't take risk to invest money which you earn to spend on necessary tasks .

You need both to stay alive for a much longer period on earth without having heart attach about money issue. If you have little money available at that point in time it is best you save it for the future and wait till you have more money or extra money before investing. Another thing is be wise about your invest choice, so you do not make costly mistakes. Always ask those who have done it to put you through.

You know I ask my self the same question sometimes, if you choose to save the money it won't appreciate nor depreciate, but if you choose to invest you could loose your money, it's a real slippery slope. Investing it would be better though, you have to take risks in this life.

Investing your money is the the best because you will be sure of profits if the investment is genuine but saving money in bank is all that profitable because the percentage interest is minimal and bank will deduct money from your account monthly as service and maintenance charge.

I personally would invest it, as saving will bring no profit, i will also invest the profit to increase my budget and capital and make the investement bigger and bigger, you can consider this investement as a smart and useful saving

It will be of huge benefit if you invest because money that is collecting dust in a savings account cannot add much value to your future.

To be honest investing is much better then saving because you can earn more money with investment. Sometimes i buy property and i invest in property so whenever i sell it give more profit.

I will save more so that the business gonna be started in a lucrative way. And profit gonna come in a lucrative way also. I will plan ahead of time before knowing what to invest on. I can't just rush in because I want to own a business.

Investing the little you have is the best option, the best way to save money is to invest it, when you save without investment you end up withdrawing the money when challenges arises. However investment without saving is dangerous and also saving without investment is also bad .

It is amazing to save but in the event that we have to make choice between saving and investing, I believe the best thing to do would be to invest. If we save, the money just stays there and accrues the tiniest of interest. However, when we invest wisely, there's definitely room for some profit and we can turnover.

Before you think of keeping your money,you have to think of what interest or gain you derive from it.the biggest of investors start from somewhere, little drop of water makes the ocean.if you wants to make a good investor,start from the little you have at hand,a bird in the hand is better than a thousand in the bush.

The biggest difference between saving and investing is the level of risk taken. Saving typically allows you to earn a lower return but with virtually no risk. In contrast, investing allows you to earn a higher return, but you take on the risk of loss in order to do so.

It all depend on what you are investing on, their are some business that requires large capitals, so you will have to save up. Generally the more capital you invest in a business the more profit you make. You can also start small and reinvest the profit you made.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
If you continue to save up to invest, that will be the best option, because investing with the little you have that may not be enough to cover all that there is for you to cover in the endeavor, will end up being waisted.

Saving money or to investing money both are very important. Basically the investment money is the part of your savings. You only invest money only when you will save it. And i advise you to save some money for any emergency need and some money must invest for profit purposes.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Investing money at the right and trustable place is best to safe.. When you invest your money at any trustable site its make profit and its extremely sure that you make your money double.

Saving money or to investing money both are very important. Basically the investment money is the part of your savings. You only invest money only when you will save it. And i advise you to save some money for any emergency need and some money must invest for profit purposes.
Although saving and investing are important, you can save an amount of money, in cases of emergency and invest another part in a business that helps you acquire more capital, to open a larger business. You can invest in food that will surely have an outlet, and for this you must be a good administrator

If the amount is too little, I would avoid too risky investments, at least unless you become expert in stocks. In any way, to invest carrying the least risk, all depends what kinds of investments your country offers and how secure are them. For ex., if high rate interests treasury are secure in your country (no bankrupticy risk), I would choose them, but pay attention at timeline, as a previous withdrawal may cost you a penalty. May you count on short term conservative investments offering higher interests than savings?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back