What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Personally, I will advise you to invest so that's time goes on while you gather funds, the moneys value might appreciate

You can invest, personally I would do it offline, since there are fewer risks. There are many ways offline

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Hello, both of you, the first thing is to invest with 70% of your capital the other 30% for personal expenses, from the investment gain, start saving a% it can be 10%.

If the investment is not risky at all. You can put your cash there. But if it's risky just save up your money in any bank of choice. It's not easy to loose money this days

Seriously, invest it fast. Savings is too risky and all wise entrepreneur will tell you they don't save. At least about 90% of their money.

You will want to keep cash on hand for a rainy day

Seriously, invest it fast. Savings is too risky and all wise entrepreneur will tell you they don't save. At least about 90% of their money.

Very good advice. Saving money doesn't bring more money.

If the investment is not risky at all. You can put your cash there. But if it's risky just save up your money in any bank of choice. It's not easy to loose money this days
There is no investment without the risk. Even leaving our money in the bank it's even riskier.

It's better to invest and keep your money flowing than store it in the bank, inflation is going high everyday making money WORTHLESS.

True is more riskier to save fund especially in the bank because inflation may hit it at any point in time

Saving is great, but there isn't really a profit there. Meanwhile investing is risky, so it's not advisable if you are not knowledgeable about it enough. But if you could take some time to at least study for it a bit, and just have a little insight about how it works, it would be great to invest. Just make sure that you only invest what you can afford to lose.

Of course it will be more profitable to invest than saving money, but to invest you must have the skills in that field and be brave enough to take risks, but if you don't have the skills, it's better to just save your money in the bank.

I will advice you to invest then possibly you could get more profit from the investment you make thats just the fact i think

Better to invest what you have at hand and still keep up with your savings. At the end, you would probably get all the capital you need.

In my personal opinion, in this changing world where the economy is not so stable in many countries I would recommend doing it 50/50 investing 50% of the capital even if it is small and the other 50% having it reserved for emergencies

I don't see any gain in saving money , it is better to invest in something that will yield profit in subsequent times

So long as you have a good investment idea which can give you profits in return. Savings are good when you have a fixed budget of something you are planning to buy

I think we should re-invest half of our savings and fifty percent of the profits that come from it and increase the rest of our savings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back