What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Of course investing money is better than saving money because you have to invest in the business and the more you invest in a business the more you will benefit. Yes, but saving money is a good thing. But suppose you get enough money from retirement, then instead of saving all the money, you invest some in your business and save some.

As what the old cleche goes, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I really do believe that if you have the ability to save or invest money, why not do both! Savings is your lifeline if your investment will go wrong. Or you can save first then invest later.

Save money is not profitable because it not gives you nothing but when I invest money in any type of business it gives you lot of profit but it also.depend on luck and success .if you're business become successful then u earn lot of money ..

The one that's more advisable among the two options above is to invest the money no matter how little. If you save the money either in your account or anywhere, it doesn't multiply and sometimes it reduces especially in the case of bank savings. But when one invests even little, it yields interest, it multiplies within a short period depending on efforts.

Saving money is important but investing it is more than important.
In terms of investing, you should invest 50-60% of the money and use the rest for feeding/expenses and saving to reinvest.
Investigation yields interest than could go along way to help you out when need be.

If the investment is not risky at all. You can put your cash there. But if it's risky just save up your money in any bank of choice. It's not easy to loose money this days. Just make sure that you only invest what you can afford to lose.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Saving is a wise choice. Dive on an investment if you have excess. Do not gamble the small capital you have because there is no certainty on investing.

I suggest you should invest something on it, just first make sure that the one your investing into is legitimate soo that wont fall into being scammed . There are a lot of platforms online that offers good money for a short period of time, this type of persuasion usually falls into a scam soo be careful .

It is very good to invest but we have to be careful what we invest in. Most people prefer saving their money just to keep secured just because of the fear of business failure. The truth is that life itself is all about risk and only the risk takers are the ones ruling this world. Even living alone is a risk. What those people don't understand is when you save your !money in the bank for instance, the bank will invest your money and make profit from it while they still continue to place different unnecessary charges on you thereby deducting your money from time to time. We all need to wake up and built up an entrepreneurial spirit. Investment is good if you do it widely. Ensure you have adequate knowledge in whatever you want to invest upon.

In my own opinion I will advice you to invest your money instead of saving it because by investing your money, it may yield more return for you rather saving without giving you any return.

Investing money in any good business is more advise able in nowadays, because investing will enable your money to increase. You should invest online and offline to get profit. If you do not invest and just save then you will not be able to get profit by money. If you really want to save then save this money into Bank account.

What's the difference between saving and investing? Saving - is putting money aside, bit by bit. ... Investing - is taking some of your moneyand trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. For example, you might invest in stocks, property, or shares in a fund.

You need to start saving before you can invest. If you start investing the little amount you have and you lost it, you will be in total loss. However, if you save until you have a good amount and then invest it on more than one projects, you might still have something left on your hand even if you lost one of your investment.

While savings give you little or no return on capital, investment could yield enough returns that you could you to start up an Enterprise although investments are risky so it's good to seek knowledge from experts in the field before venturing into any form of investment.

As you have little I think when you invest half and save the other half because they will be a lot of profit in investing but saving can also be withdrawn any you need it as the little profit still the add.

Both savings and investing our little cash are good things at this very time. But the best I can recommend is to invest the little you have and use it for a better tomorrow. If it is to be saved, a lots of bank will charge for savings.
Yes this is right. Savings and investing are actually good but, when you want to grow your money, it's highly advisable to invest it in a viable online trading.this is because investment helps to grow your money.

Saving is good, investing is also nice. it depends on what each individuals want. If you want to save it's fine but if you're investing please never invest more than you can afford to lose. If not losing might devastate you. Also make research before investing in any business or platform

Both of them are profitable and if you have the money to invest I will advise you to invest money in a trusted organisation and do not invest on most of the online site that promise to give you 50% return of money invested every month because you may be at risk of being scam of your hard earned Money.

I think it will be more perfectable to invest money than saving money. You can get more profit from the investment.No doubt saving money is a good idea to save money . But if we save our money we can't get profit. On other hand investment is risk in this condition which you have no knowledge about it.

Let's confidently look at it from this perspective, savings at times is always good for a novice who has little or no idea about investment or who's planning on how to start his/her own business because inadequate information on investment packages might leads to a huge loss. But above all, we you have a good knowledge of what to invest on, them investment is wise or better still source for some good investors to support your little idea.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back