What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Real-Time Analysis Tools, Expert Market Commentary & Market-Leading Educational Resources. Rapid Delivery of Economic Data & Corporate Events Across all Asset Classes, via Acuity. Secure & Safe. Commited to Education.

Personally, I will advise you to invest so that's time goes on while you gather funds, the moneys value might appreciate
I would definitely invest, I remember when I was younger, I would save for different occasions only to find out that the money wouldn't be enough, I know better now that investment could have gotten me more.

Why should I save my money when I know that I can invest with the money and make more profits. I see we that safe money as not been serious of knowing what to do with our money. Because when we save our money in bank. The bank will take our money and invest with it making big profit in return and giving us 1 out of the 1 million they made with our money

Yes, I have invested in an online investment opportunity that does pay me monthly and they do seem reliable but still I am always afraid to lose my money. this is the main problem when it comes to investing money online.
Once you reviewed the investment very well or ask from those who have done the investment in the past, you have nothing to fear about the investment.

I prefer investing my money on an asset which will bring me money or regular basis. Inflation usually catch up with the savings in the bank.

What I will advise is invest part of the capital that you have gotten from your savings overtime on a business of your choice after due diligence have been done,but do not stop saving no matter how little.

I would rather save my money in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Saving money in the local bank account is not no longer viable for me as the currency loses its value every day.

I'll give you this advice and please take it. Don't take that your little cash and think of investing or saving. Rather invest it in yourself by learning a high paying skill and by that increase your earning streams. Then with extra cash, you can invest

If the investment is not risky at all. You can put your cash there. But if it's risky just save up your money in any bank of choice. It's not easy to loose money this days
If you are still struggling in life to stand on your own , then I beleieve investing to earn more is good for you, but if you are financially capable , then saving is the best option.

I will like to do investment because I just consider investing as one of the best way for you to secure your future, most people even the rich are also investing their money on something that will be profitable in the future.

Like i have said before it is not advisable to invest all your money or save all your money but you should share it in equal proportion.

I prefer investing my money on an asset which will bring me money or regular basis. Inflation usually catch up with the savings in the bank.

Inflation is growing at a very high pace and the problem of covid-19 pandemic has made inflation worse. Things will become much worse if people do not create more business and employment opportunities for people around the world.

The best in my opinion is investment because it's the money working for you even when you're sleeping while saving is just keeping the money safe.

If you have a little money, it's in your place to know if you would want to invest it or still keep saving to start up a business.

If you just save your money from now until next year it's definitely not going to add anything tangible for you which is why it is far more better for you to invest your money and make profit or return of investment from it.

Investing is far more better than savings no matter how small the amount. As far it enough to invest. Savings especially for a long time have a way of reducing the value of the money over time.

Investment is very important than because when you invest you get something from it, but saving there is no profit in saving so is very good to invest so to make good money in future.

Investing is far more better than saving you can choose to save for 2 years and you will get back what you saved but not the same for wise investment you get a good return.

No one has ever made more money by saving it,the greater the risk the greater the reward so if you want to increase your current stock of wealth, invest!

Saving money makes one poor gradually,when you save money you on tend to spend the same money you had save without any profit but when you invest you spend the profit still having the capital at hand

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back