What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

As for me, I think I would prefer both options, I save a part of my earnings and invest a part of it, with respect to the investment I will save some part of the profits and invest part of it.
That's the right thing to do @atún89, save one part and invest the other. Personally I would not risk investing all the capital even if such investment is low or zero risk. In case of an emergency it is always good to have capital available.

As far as I'm concerned there is no justification and just saving your money in the bank account because the money will stay there useless without adding anything valuable for you for years.

Before you can take this decision you will have to know the kind of business you want to do with this it will be easier for to know if you can start with it or you have to save more money

Basically life is a risk so I would invest the little I have than just save it because investment will bring me more profit, saving it won't so why get my money stuck when It can move?.

Investing in something thats good enough will go a long way to help.Personally,I won't invest all my savings but leave some so that if any pressing need arises it can be fixed.

Nobody ever get rich by Saving Money,if you're scared of loosing money you can save it but know that you won't go far in life, otherwise invest in a profitable venture

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
I am all for investment of my money instead of time my money down somewhere all in the name of saving because I believe that saving my money is not the best way to go as saving money does not add any amount to the money.

Saving money just gets money tied up in your own wallet but investment tends to bring more income from returns from investing but caution, some investment are scam

If you keep saving all the money that you have in the bank, the bank will always keep using your money to go into investments and make more money out of your money.
Yes that's very true ,as a business personnel you need to be investing your money not only savings,both of them are good but you need to be investing

Investing in something thats good enough will go a long way to help.Personally,I won't invest all my savings but leave some so that if any pressing need arises it can be fixed.
Excellent @Yhubee, I think that's the right thinking, at least I share it. You can invest in something good, but you should always keep in mind that emergencies are unpredictable, so it is important to have available capital saved for it

If u have a good idea in ur mind to invest go for it but don't invest randomly
One of the things a business minded person would do in any situation that has to do with a prospect of a good returns,is to invest in that venture after deligent research.

To gain profit one should not think of savings it doesn't bring about profit you only get profit through investment which is the best

It would seem that a lot of people are of the right mindset which is that saving your money dosen't make you more money, rather it is better off being invested.

Using the little money you have into a business when it is insufficient to hold that business will do you no good at all. You should rather wait to safe more before investing finally

Any investment without a return or gain is a total failure. I understand your point I think it is best to do a little bit of both, invest when you can and save while you can.
You got it all right,as a business personnel you have to minimize anything you do ,you also need to be investing your money , investing is a good idea as a business individual, savings is also great,you can save your money and later on use it .you see both of them are important.

As far as I'm concerned there is no positive gain in just saving your money in the bank which is only going to stay there and the bank will be deducting charges up on charges on daily basis.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
Invest!
There are some legit online investment platforms where you can put in your money and make good money atop. Saving up won't add a dime to what you have at hand.

Investment produces more to save, saving a little remains the same now it is advisable to invest little to generate more to save in the future

Investing allows your money to increase quicker than it would in a savings account. This means that, in addition to a greater rate of return on investment, your investment earnings will make money over time.

Saving your money is the worst form of investment. Investing the little you have will give you a little interest than having the little one you had in one place for a whole lot of time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back