What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

Seriously, invest it fast. Savings is too risky and all wise entrepreneur will tell you they don't save. At least about 90% of their money.

You will want to keep cash on hand for a rainy day

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
all of them are good ,but i think investing the small you have might be the best ,i know some times you invest and you will not gain anything in return,but is better for you to have the ideas of failure than for you to be saving up , and having no idea of what failure is

It is much advisable to divide your savings and investments and plan thing according to the right plan. You may invest your money if you really believe that investment will definitely bring you profits. You can also save money in order to invest later at the right time.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
The thing is that the little amount of money that I have now it's not enough to invest in anything rather the money is just enough to spend so I don't know how this investment advice would actually apply to me.

Investing is far more better than savings no matter how small the amount. As far it enough to invest. Savings especially for a long time have a way of reducing the value of the money over time.
As long as it is a low or zero risk investment @Stnicholaz, referring to small amounts. Imagine investing somewhere high risk and with little capital available, you are likely to run out of savings and capital for your basic needs.

As long as it is a low or zero risk investment @Stnicholaz, referring to small amounts. Imagine investing somewhere high risk and with little capital available, you are likely to run out of savings and capital for your basic needs.
You have a point there, as long as it is a low or zero risk investment. If that is the case savings will definitely be better.

You can continue saving till it gets to the budget plan of the investment then you can invest. So it's better investing the little or wait till it matures.

I believe that investing the money you have is far more better than saving it because you will be getting more money from your Investments than you do when we just save the money.

You have a point there, as long as it is a low or zero risk investment. If that is the case savings will definitely be better.
Of course, if you have enough money to invest, but you also have the money available to cover your expenses, then you can make any type of investment regardless of the degree of risk involved, but you should always make a preliminary study.

Well for me,I think investing that little is much more better because that money you're saving won't yield anything so it's better to invest but the investment must be one that had been thoroughly researched on

Well for me,I think investing that little is much more better because that money you're saving won't yield anything so it's better to invest but the investment must be one that had been thoroughly researched on
Yes you are right in what you just said, investing would give you lots more returns from savings. But I would advice if possible do both, you can save a little and also invest the rest, so you won't be stranded when anything comes up

As for me, I think I would prefer both options, I save a part of my earnings and invest a part of it, with respect to the investment I will save some part of the profits and invest part of it.

I will go for investing on the money but then investment comes with its own risk. as such you can invest only what you can afford to lose and you should start from safe investments to more risky.

If the said little you have can mach up to your business requirements needs, then by all means, invest in the business, but if otherwise, then i will advise you keep on saving for now

If the little money you have at the moment can't take you to start or invest in your business, then nothing stops you from continuing to safe it till it gets to a point when you can get enough from the savings tominvest in the business

all of them are good, but I think investing the small you have might be the best, I know sometimes you invest and you will not gain anything in return, but is better for you to have the idea of failure than for you to be saving up, and having no idea of what failure is
Any investment without a return or gain is a total failure. I understand your point I think it is best to do a little bit of both, invest when you can and save while you can.

If the investment is not risky at all. You can put your cash there. But if it's risky just save up your money in any bank of choice. It's not easy to loose money this days

Will you confidently say that the little money or capital you have at the moment will be enough for you to invest it into whatever it is you're intending to invest in?

all of them are good ,but i think investing the small you have might be the best ,i know some times you invest and you will not gain anything in return,but is better for you to have the ideas of failure than for you to be saving up , and having no idea of what failure is

If you keep saving all the money that you have in the bank, the bank will always keep using your money to go into investments and make more money out of your money.

I always advise people who have an opportunity to invest that they should invest their money as much as they can especially in something that is trusted because investment is more valuable than saving your money in a bank nowadays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back