What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

If they don't see the reason why everyone d never have interest in cryptocurrency if you can trace back to 2009 when cryptocurrency was not even up to $1 US those who invested during that time and now millionaires.
Because you believes in something doesn't mean that everyone will do the same. Despite the acceptance of cryptocurrency, some people still sees investing in cryptocurrency as gambling or ponzi scheme.

Right now I have no choice but to invest the very little money I have right now. I do not think that saving money alone will be sufficient because I need to make money and the only way it is possible to invest the little I have, so I am focusing more on investing right now rather than saving the little I have.

If the little can be invested in something i think it will be good if you invested it and keep saving but if it's not then saving is the best option as you wait for it to increase.

Because you believes in something doesn't mean that everyone will do the same. Despite the acceptance of cryptocurrency, some people still sees investing in cryptocurrency as gambling or ponzi scheme.
Lolz, this is exactly the truty because I have a lot of people over here who still will never invest in cryptocurrency ,according to them they consider it as a gambling and also something can never make you Rich.

I think we should re-invest half of our savings and fifty percent of the profits that come from it and increase the rest of our savings.
Investing the little money you have now is more profitable than saving money because if you save the money you don't want to play it but investing it help you to multiply.

I always have the idea of starting small irrespective of the capital in business. So for me I think I will rather start small than to be saving my money in the bank and watching it waste away with inflation

Investing is a better option my Friend. Your money does not give you any form of returns In your bank. It only Makes them richer.

Right now I have no choice but to invest the very little money I have right now. I do not think that saving money alone will be sufficient because I need to make money and the only way it is possible to invest the little I have, so I am focusing more on investing right now rather than saving the little I have.
When you have a profitable business to invest on, it is good to do so in order to keep generating more profits. It is better than saving it which will never add to it.

When you have a profitable business to invest on, it is good to do so in order to keep generating more profits. It is better than saving it which will never add to it.

Exactly! I do plan to invest money but due to the fact that there are a lot of online scams, I am always afraid to invest money. I know of many kind of investment sites that offer lucrative returns but not getting paid is what that concerns me.

Saving money is like saying no to more money. Well, I don't recommend investing all funds as this can not care for emergency situations and wants unless the profits from investments are daily. I would rather invest half of my income.

Exactly! I do plan to invest money but due to the fact that there are a lot of online scams, I am always afraid to invest money. I know of many kind of investment sites that offer lucrative returns but not getting paid is what that concerns me.
For you to be sure and safe on the online investment that you want to put your money, you will have to do a thorough research about the investment or read the reviews of past users of such investments.

I have saved money and I have invested money so I can tl you that investing is way better than savings, savings gas very low interest compared to investment

I don't see this as a question to be asking. Why should I be choosing between saving my which is give some banks my money to invest with and making lots of profit with my money without giving me part Or investing with my money myself and taking the profits.

For you to be sure and safe on the online investment that you want to put your money, you will have to do a thorough research about the investment or read the reviews of past users of such investments.

Yes, I have invested in an online investment opportunity that does pay me monthly and they do seem reliable but still I am always afraid to lose my money. this is the main problem when it comes to investing money online.

To me i can say that investment as soon as possible is the most important thing, you should try to invest the little money that you have on something that will be profitable in the future,

It's advisable to invest. Look for a lucrative business to invest on. Ensure that you do your home work well before venturing into any investment. Once you can lay your hands on a viable business, then it's okay. This is far better than saving your money in the bank.

Hey there's a whole lot to say about this because initially investment is good and it's preferable to save it because it's you interest no matter how little it is. But if you invest in a wrong business that turn out to be a scam then you'll be on the losing side
You're right. One needs to be careful with where he wan6to invest in. Some investment platforms are only after your money and will give you unrealistic expectations. Better to save it till the amount increases.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
In today's market, the best thing to do is both to invest or to save. You have the option or the choice to choose both very important action. If you invest in cryptocurrency stocks or foreign currency, later on when the price goes up you can sell and take profit.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
I think saving is highly overrated. Let me explain what I mean. If you save $10 today in the next 1 year you will still have your $10 but with lesser value due to inflation but if you invest, once your interest rate is higher than the inflation rate you are getting richer. Remember nobody gets rich by saving only by investing.

If you choose to continue to save up, then it is obvious you have not reached the amount money needed to start up that business. You should save up some more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back