What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

I will prefer to invest my money That's if the investment is legit. Reliable investment may give you small returns but is better than saving it in the bank where you won't get anything tangible.

I think the best way is to invest the little you have , because it could fetch you more profit at the end of the day , so investing should be your main target too

Both saving and investing are very important but one comes before the other. Saving come first so that you can gather enough money to invest in your desire assets.

I think the best way is to invest the little you have , because it could fetch you more profit at the end of the day , so investing should be your main target too
It would depend on the kind of investment. For crypto coin I think even $10 will be acceptable. But for stocks you need a bigger amount. My investment is for real estate so while I am waiting for more funds to buy a lot my money is saved in the bank for safety purposes. I have peace of mind with that.

Both saving and investing are very important but one comes before the other. Saving come first so that you can gather enough money to invest in your desire assets.
I agree. It is your savings that you use in investments. Savings help to have the funds ready for any investment which should be done as soon as the funds are enough so as to avoid emergencies taking them all.

You're right. If you are not bouyant enough, you'll need to save for some time for you to get money for investment. If you were rich,getting money for investment is not difficult because you have enough funds.

I believe that investment is the best, I don't see anything good about saving money especially if you're in Nigeria and some African country that has a bad economy in which the currency of the country is reducing.
It is not at all time that you will have profitable business to invest your money on. When there is no investment that you can use your money, it is best to keep it in the bank.

If u have a good idea in ur mind to invest go for it but don't invest randomly
The best way to handle your money it by investing your money in highly lucrative investment platform as this will be given you more money from your investment even when you do not do anything for it.

You can invest, personally I would do it offline, since there are fewer risks. There are many ways offline
I prefer investing the little moneybti has in an offline business and keeps getting profits from it rather than saving , banks have turned into,something else nowadays deducting money from people acount anyhow,

I think we should re-invest half of our savings and fifty percent of the profits that come from it and increase the rest of our savings.
It is better for you to investing of money and save your money in the bank because money being saved in the bank do not eat profit only the one investing which profit

Hey there's a whole lot to say about this because initially investment is good and it's preferable to save it because it's you interest no matter how little it is. But if you invest in a wrong business that turn out to be a scam then you'll be on the losing side

I think the best advice one can give you at this point is if the savings you have is not enough for the capital expected to start up your business, then you should continue saving it till you get to that point

Actually, it is good to save money, but I don't think there is any gain in saving without investing as the saved will not multiply but rather bank will be using your money to make more money for themselves and you are still giving charges for the saved money. So it is better invest and save and not just leaving the money idle. That is my opinion.

Personally, I will advise you to invest so that's time goes on while you gather funds, the moneys value might appreciate
Although both are good but at the same time we have to consider the fact that saving is good but investment pays off more better than saving. It is advisable for you to save a percentage and invest another percentage

It would depend on the kind of investment. For crypto coin I think even $10 will be acceptable. But for stocks you need a bigger amount. My investment is for real estate so while I am waiting for more funds to buy a lot my money is saved in the bank for safety purposes. I have peace of mind with that.
Although for stock you could invest as small as $10 , depending on the minimum your stock broker is asking for , some broker ask as low as that , and for real estate business it's never easy as it requires huge amount of money

I prefer investing the little moneybti has in an offline business and keeps getting profits from it rather than saving , banks have turned into,something else nowadays deducting money from people acount anyhow,
You are right and I support your comment @Shigobad2020 , it is better to invest offline than to have the money in a bank account, in my case I try not to have anything in it, because the devaluation consumes the capital. With a good investment it is safer to have the capital increase, than to lose it.

It is not at all time that you will have profitable business to invest your money on. When there is no investment that you can use your money, it is best to keep it in the bank.
There are a lot of profitable thing people can invest their money on ,example of such can be cryptocurrency and real estate investment ,if you invest a reasonable amount of money here you will make a lot of money.

There are a lot of profitable thing people can invest their money on ,example of such can be cryptocurrency and real estate investment ,if you invest a reasonable amount of money here you will make a lot of money.
It is not everyone that will agree or believe in your line of business. Some people still sees cryptocurrency as a ponzi scheme and fraud, their reasons for not investing in it.

Both of them are good but will advice someone to invest as long as it is enough to invest but when its not enough then let it be saved till when it's enough.

It is not everyone that will agree or believe in your line of business. Some people still sees cryptocurrency as a ponzi scheme and fraud, their reasons for not investing in it.
If they don't see the reason why everyone d never have interest in cryptocurrency if you can trace back to 2009 when cryptocurrency was not even up to $1 US those who invested during that time and now millionaires.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back