What's new

Which is more advisable: saving money or investing the little you have now

ok that's nice I think you really want to become a crypto investors and if you have the money I think this is the right time for you to invest because this is the best time for any investor that I've been waiting for the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency to jump in, you will be able to get feg token on pancake swap and I don't know if you have any idea of that.
Yes, I intend to stay for a while with a small investment, I have a capital but I can't invest it in crypto for now. Regarding token feg, first time I read about it, if you guide me I will appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

ok that's nice I think you really want to become a crypto investors and if you have the money I think this is the right time for you to invest because this is the best time for any investor that I've been waiting for the right opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency to jump in, you will be able to get feg token on pancake swap and I don't know if you have any idea of that.
Yes, I intend to stay for a while with a small investment, I have a capital but I can't invest it in crypto for now. Regarding token feg, first time I read about it, if you guide me I will appreciate it.

Both are instrumental, very productive in tje future but i prefer the investment option than just saving. But not investing anyhow, but in a legit business that will bring reasonable amount of money steadily.

You will need to weigh both decisions carefully. If investing the little you have will be worth it than saving up to when it can make reasonable investment then so be it. Otherwise, I will say save up some more

Post automatically merged:

About from binance as a crypto exchange there are a lot of exchanges that you can create small coins like the feg I have just mentioned, it is a secret coin that is why a lot of people don't have much idea about it, with just five dollars you have a possibility of getting close to 1 billion of that coin,do you know how to used the pancake swap ? pancakes is on trust wallet I don't know if you have trust wallet.

You will need to weigh both decisions carefully. If investing the little you have will be worth it than saving up to when it can make reasonable investment then so be it. Otherwise, I will say save up some more
Yes. You will really need to weigh your options here very properly actually. Because it is the one that will give you the upper hand here that should be priority

About from binance as a crypto exchange there are a lot of exchanges that you can create small coins like the feg I have just mentioned, it is a secret coin that is why a lot of people don't have much idea about it, with just five dollars you have a possibility of getting close to 1 billion of that coin,do you know how to used the pancake swap ? pancakes is on trust wallet I don't know if you have trust wallet.
I don't have any knowledge regarding pancake either, and yes, I have two reliable wallets, but I would still like to know if you have any recommendations. It is interesting what you are describing to me regarding the possibility of investing $5 feg .

investing is more lucrative than saving money, but investing requires specific skills and the willingness to take risks; if you lack these skills, it is easier to keep your money in the bank.

investing is more lucrative than saving money, but investing requires specific skills and the willingness to take risks; if you lack these skills, it is easier to keep your money in the bank.
Above all take risks, this way you can invest and get big profits in the long term. Otherwise, as you describe it well, it is better to save and keep your capital without much profit but insured.

I don't have any knowledge regarding pancake either, and yes, I have two reliable wallets, but I would still like to know if you have any recommendations. It is interesting what you are describing to me regarding the possibility of investing $5 feg .
If you go to your trust wallet and if you look around it will be on the downside, there is what we call dapp,it is there on trust wallet if you look very well you'll see if you click on it you scroll down till you see a pancake swap, you can search for videos on YouTube on how to use it.

If you go to your trust wallet and if you look around it will be on the downside, there is what we call dapp,it is there on trust wallet if you look very well you'll see if you click on it you scroll down till you see a pancake swap, you can search for videos on YouTube on how to use it.
Excellent thanks for your advice, I will take them into account as soon as I get free, I will go to check my wallet with the indications that you are leaving me in your publication, I hope to have your support for any questions.

Excellent thanks for your advice, I will take them into account as soon as I get free, I will go to check my wallet with the indications that you are leaving me in your publication, I hope to have your support for any questions.
yes there is no problem, I'm always there to help at least if you're interested to do most of these things because I always believe that if anyone is willing to go into cryptocurrency then whatever help I have I will help the person because I just believe in cryptocurrency.

Lol!! Better to be safe than sorry right? I think this is not a bad idea at all. Because if one should rush into thinking he must start a business when In actual fact that person is not really ready, that finace is going to be waisted for nothing

First of all we need to find out how much interest you earn on your saving and how much you can earn from investment. If investment turns out to be profitable, you should invest

When you are investing money, you only have to invest money you will not need urgently ,if you think that the little money you have will be needed urgently then there is no need for investment because it will not be profitable.

It will be better for me to save my money for further growth and then use it for business than using the little to start the business that I should have started with a better capital

Saving and investing your money are both good depending what you need money for at the time. If you have a good business idea, you can invest your money to finance it but if you do not have good use for the money, it is best for you to save it.

Basically in today's market which would you rather advice, to invest with the little capital I have or continue to save up?
They say,the better time to start something is now,irrespective of the amount,provided it is enough to start something you go ahead to start somthing with it.With that you grow along and gain competence as you engage in the business.

Both the saving and investing are good because it help you, but personally i will prefer to invest my money no matter how little it's because it will grow.

Saving and investing your money are both good depending what you need money for at the time. If you have a good business idea, you can invest your money to finance it but if you do not have good use for the money, it is best for you to save it.
I believe that investment is the best, I don't see anything good about saving money especially if you're in Nigeria and some African country that has a bad economy in which the currency of the country is reducing.

Before taking that decision how sure is the investment? What is the risk level? If it doesn't look right, better leave the money as you are seeing it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back