What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

I think quality is much better than affordability because if you buy a product that is inferior due to its affordability then it will not last for you.

I would always go for an affordable product even if it is not of quality if I am sure that I am not going to use it for a long time and then do the opposite for quality products.

Good quality products are the ultimate for any individual. No one likes things that are inferior; only that there are a lot of constraining factors that makes us go for affordability instead.
Nothing beats quality, because they're also durable in the end. The difference is obviously clear

Even if you are smelling good now with expensive materials in your body, this is not actually the best option because at old age the reality will show when you do not invest your money in something important
You can smell good for little money, I know a good spray for less than a dollar which I don't think should affect your savings and investment much.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
There are certain items at Dollar Tree 🌳 that are just as good as big-store items but only because they’re brand name.
Small bag of 9 Lives Daily Essentials dry cat food is only $1.00 at Dollar Tree, but $2.99 (same size/any brand) at regular pet stores. Same thing with Jergen’s (awesome 👍) hand soap... $1.00 at Dollar Tree, almost $2.00 in supermarkets. But that’s because these are brand names. I’m kinda careful about what I buy from dollar stores, esp if it’s some wacky off-label bargain brand. You never know what you’re getting. For a dollar. 👀 I stick with name brands. Except w/candles. Those are harmless

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it
Of course I will always purchase cheap products with high quality because quality is what makes a product invaluable.

You can smell good for little money, I know a good spray for less than a dollar which I don't think should affect your savings and investment much.
Well ,that one is a different thing because you will need it for you to smell better at least in the presence of people ,but going extra mile of showcasing what to do not have is what I am talking about.

Well ,that one is a different thing because you will need it for you to smell better at least in the presence of people ,but going extra mile of showcasing what to do not have is what I am talking about.
I myself would say it is not wise to show case when deep down the person is not worth much because over time the truth always reveal itself.

I prefer quality because I would not have to keep buying and replacing the bought product ,when am very sure of the kind of product have brought

There is no way on earth where I will ignore quality for affordability nor ignore affordability for quality. I will go for both and ensure my taste is satisfied for both before a quiring it

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I remember when I use to buy cheap cloth you will notice that you can't wear those clothes for long and sometime u can't wear them to special occasion since them I decided if I want to get anything I rather go for quality one

I myself would say it is not wise to show case when deep down the person is not worth much because over time the truth always reveal itself.
That is just the reason, and I do not like people who like showcasing when they themselves know that they do not have money, you could have used that energy to work hard and achieve something better in life.

Based on the experience I have heard with purchasing high quality products , I will stick to it rather than going for a product that may not be able to last long

That is just the reason, and I do not like people who like showcasing when they themselves know that they do not have money, you could have used that energy to work hard and achieve something better in life.
Oh well, every one with their Cross to bear, some showcase and from there become celebrities but they know what they are doing not those living fake life.

Oh well, every one with their Cross to bear, some showcase and from there become celebrities but they know what they are doing not those living fake life.
Celebrities is a different thing because most celebrities are already Millionaire and they are stable in life, but what of those people that don't even have work or any other tangible thing to show for.

I know quality matters but still i will go for affordability because its what i have that i can used to buy not what i don't have despite the advantage it has.

Good quality products are the ultimate for any individual. No one likes things that are inferior; only that there are a lot of constraining factors that makes us go for affordability instead.
Nothing beats quality, because they're also durable in the end. The difference is obviously clear
I totally support your post, we humans need to feel valued and one way to feel that is by having quality things but when there are limited resources then we have to go for the affordable ones.

Well, you don't know the quality of a product unless you test them. Some people are just so good to portray fake things as original. My friend was scammed for buying a fake shoe. Quality Is long-lasting though and it saves the cost of buying over and overr again.

I am definitely going to go for a more affordable product if I am sure that I am not going to use it for a long time but then I'm going to go for a durable product if I am going to use it for a long time no matter the price.

At times it depends on what I can afford to buy as most quality products are not always cheap in the market but if I can afford it, I will always go for quality products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back