What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

Both the quality and affordability are important but affordability come first when it come to buying because it's what you can afford you can buy.

I will certainly certainly opt for high top premium even though it is actually costly. When you opt for less expensive you wind up costs more on the long term either to change it or even to amend it.

I prefer to go for quality in most of the things I buy even if they are more expensive. Anything quality will usually last longer than buying quantity.

I love quality products anything quality i love. But as we all know that quality are asked expensive and unaffordable, but if i could afford any quality products i done care about how much i spend...

The boot criteria are very important and people always watch out for them. For me I will accept afford ability because it is what you're capable of getting

I discovered that spending on a quality product is better off than economising on a low product goes,you can buy a quality product for once and you it for about 10years while a low quality product will spoil under 3month

I prefer quality products because they will last longer and they are durable. Cheap products are not bad the only problem with them is that they do not last for a long time and you will have to get that same product the second time. It is preferable to buy a quality but expensive product once than buying the same product always.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
It is relative who don't want quality product. If the quality of goods is expensive those cannot afford it will definitely go for affordability.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say we all prefer quality but not a lot of people can afford quality so we make do with what we have

I prefer to go for quality in most of the things I buy even if they are more expensive. Anything quality will usually last longer than buying quantity.
I also prefer to buy quality things even if they are expensive. This is because they will last longer and save me the struggle of having to buy things over and over.

Quality products assist to retain consumer happiness and loyalty while also lowering the risk and cost of repairing faulty items. In addition, we may use them for a long period, that saves our money

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
It's depends on the commodity, if it a food item then I prefer affordability than quality but in the case of gadgets like phones, I prefer quality because they are long term commodities.

😄 both! On different occasions. Quality because it's worth spending cash on something durable and affordability because it is a lot of sense grabbing multiples of produce at a cheaper rate especially if it's the season for that very produce, mostly consumables.😉

Unfortunatley, many people are seeking high-quality prooducts for a low price nowadays. This is something which they should not expect. There is a popular saying, "You get what you paid for" and this sounds true!

When it comes to things that pertain my health and well-being (education, skills, shelter, clothing and food), l go for quality since my life is dependent on their purposes and roles they play in solving my problem. Going for less quality ones can cost me my well being and state of health. However, when it is something that I can do without, l will go for affordability than quality.

When it comes to things that pertain my health and well-being (education, skills, shelter, clothing and food), l go for quality since my life is dependent on their purposes and roles they play in solving my problem. Going for less quality ones can cost me my well being and state of health. However, when it is something that I can do without, l will go for affordability than quality.

You are right. People should never comprosmise when it comes to health and healthy lifestyle. I plan to spend a lots of money on my health in the coming time. Health is wealth and people should spen good amount of money and high-quality products when it comes to improving health.

I will always go for quality if I am buying the product for a long-term use and it is going to form a very important part of my life. I will go for affordability if it's for a single-use.

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards. I better buy a $100 quality stuff that can last for years than to buy a $20 clone that looks inferior and lasts for few months.
But there are some cases where that $20 product out lives those of $100, I have seen such cases, so it's not the cost most times, cause now we have brands, now people go after brands not quality

I will always go for quality if I am buying the product for a long-term use and it is going to form a very important part of my life. I will go for affordability if it's for a single-use.
You have a point though, if you plan on using a product or an item for a long period of time, it would be best to go for quality items especially if you are using it for something important. But anything that is not that important, I can manage anything.

By default I like quality things but in this topic I'll say I'll sure go for the affordability of any product so far I confirm it original quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back