What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

No matter what happens I will always go for quality. You buy a quality product it is going to last longer that the combination of quantity you buy. You enjoy your money with the quality product you buy.

I prefer quality, I prefer to buy quality stuffs and most of the time I do not bother about the cost because you don't find quality items at cheap prices, quality will definitely last and gives you a run for your money.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I believe in quality things because they last longer and makes me safe longer than buying affordable that that wares out fast and spends more

When it's something that has to do with with my well being and state of mind, l go for quality. But when it has to do do with things l can manage or do without, then l will go for affordability. This way, l am able to manage my expenses and still get the best for myself.

I believe in quality things because they last longer and makes me safe longer than buying affordable that that wares out fast and spends more
That's just the truth Which is exactly why they are expensive, because of its quality. They would last longer and you would enjoy them more, but you still have to be careful so they do not sell fake things for you and claim it's a quality one.

I believe every sensitive human being will prefer quality rather tha affordability or even quality this is because the little qualitative product of which you are able to procure it purchase at that particular time will definitely helped to meet up your needs unlike the quantitative and local not to meet up your needs.

I prefer both affordability and quality. As unrealistic as it may sound, there are several quality products that are affordable. So it depends on my monetary power at the time which determine what I'll go for!

Things that are cheap are readily accessible because there are affordable to everyone.. So i will go for a quality one because it's
the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I will choose quality, whether the product is cheap or expensive.
Of what use is buying a cheap product which is not durable?
It is the quality for me, anytime, anyday.

I like quality thing no matter how higher price is it, I have a situation whereby people would be seen you as a a person who use an inferior things

Personally, what determines what I go for is my current cash at hand or in the bank. If what I have can afford the quality products and services, I'm definitely going for it and vice versa.

At any point in time I would pick quality over affordability. It's like buying a quality shoe and wearing for 2 years and buying 10 different affordable shoes and wearing for a year

Quality over quantity anytime. It is better to take quality over affordability to avoid a scenario of always having to buy more.

I'll go for quality no matter how expensive something is, I rather pay much to get it knowing it will last.

I like buying quality product so that it will last because buying fake product I will never last, customers like buying quality product in order for the product to last long.

I choose quality over affordability.
However, there are certain cheap commodities I go for with high quality. Once a commodity is of low quality, no matter the price, I would not purchase it.

In all honesty, I will go for what I can afford. Although I am very much aware that quality is better than affordability but I don't have resources to purchase that which is of great quality at the moment.

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost

that is right ! I also prefer quality but when you say quality you also say higher prices. and if you can't afford it, you won't have access to them. that's why everyone fixes their products according to the budget ...

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality

I agree with you. Not all the cheap products are bad. In fact, many cheap products can be used for a long period of time. However, there is an old saying, "You get what you pay for". This is true in majority of the cases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back