What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I would like to prefer quality of the product, because customer and consumers are only satisfied with quality of the products.
If the product is not according to the quality standard then business can't be promote more longer.
Choosing quality products over affordability means that you have what it takes to pay for the product, the reason why most people go for affordability is simply bevause they can't afford to buy quality product.

I personally believe not just my self but everyone wants and love things with good quality. If I have enough capital, I would go for any one no matter the amount, cause the better the quality, the longer it would last. In cases whereby I don't have the capital, I can go for a cheaper one.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Its depends on your capability, I believe everybody like quality but if you can't afford it won't u go for the one that is manageable.?

It's quality for me my friend. Most people will go after cheap things because they don't know how well quality goods can serve them and ease their stress.

Quality and affordability is what i will always consider when I am buying a product ,in most cases the affordability is always the most important when we do not have money, quality is also necessary.

I will pick a quality goods because i know and am satisfied that i won't have to buy anymore goods again ,that is the benefit of choosing benefit of choosing quality
I know the best thing is to pick quality over affordability , and that can only happens if you have the money to buy the quality goods over the affordability goods.

That is correct. If we buy things that are cheap yet has a good quality, we are sure to be winners. You lose when you buy low quality stuffs with high price. When you buy things then we should look first to its quality then to its price. Here in our country the cheap products are very low also in quality. It is so seldom to find the perfect way to buy.

What some of us don't know is that it is possible to get quality and yet affordable things it's not until you buy designers that you think that you would have bought quality.

I am going to prefer affordability if I am not going to use your product for a long time and then quality if I intend it to last for me for a very long time and that's pretty straightforward.

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards. I better buy a $100 quality stuff that can last for years than to buy a $20 clone that looks inferior and lasts for few months.
I prefer quality than affordability quality is what everyone need when going for a particular product not affordability because when you buy a good because you can afford it and does not have quality you do not get your marginal utility.

I prefer quality than affordability quality is what everyone need when going for a particular product not affordability because when you buy a good because you can afford it and does not have quality you do not get your marginal utility.
Yes,I can compromise a bit on quality if I don't intend to use the stuff for a long time. Aside that every other thing has to be of good quality even if I will save for a long time to get it. I love durable items.

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality
In all situations I do not think that there is any time that I will prefer quantity over quality because I understand of person that love quality all the time no matter the amount of money or price that I placed on it even if I don't have the money I will wait till I can be able to gather the whole money to purchase it.

Yes I understand, I can get a cheaper stuff if I know I'll change it in 2 years or less. Stuffs like phones,clothes, shoes will be replaced by newer models so I can compromise on that.

There are many people who would need to compromise and they also buy second-hand products at cheaper rates. I remember a person getting cheated by a seller in a market around 15 years ago when he bought a cheap phone. However, it was a modern phone of those times. People do sacrifice a lot to get satisfaction a lot of times.

What some of us don't know is that it is possible to get quality and yet affordable things it's not until you buy designers that you think that you would have bought quality.
Sometimes this will depend on the financial status of an individual that will determine which one is suitable, people who are managing the little resources they have some time to go for the affordability.

Sometimes this will depend on the financial status of an individual that will determine which one is suitable, people who are managing the little resources they have some time to go for the affordability.
You would have heard the saying that you can still look/smell good even with low income, why would people say this except they already knew that there are some affordable products.

You would have heard the saying that you can still look/smell good even with low income, why would people say this except they already knew that there are some affordable products.
Even if you are smelling good now with expensive materials in your body, this is not actually the best option because at old age the reality will show when you do not invest your money in something important

Cheap stufgs aren't bad anyway but the quality ones are always outstanding in everything, so I advice you go for quality
I remember the shoes that I have purchased with just a very low amount. I used it only for a few days because it's easily destroyed.

I believe that you go after the quality of the product. Even though it may be expensive yet it will go a long way.

Which is not necessarily a month that cheap stuff would actually be of low-quality because there are some situations whereby you will get some quality materials for cheap.

I don't really look at the affordability but I am more concerned about the quality of the goods or services I want to buy. The major things that made me go for quality is that it last longer than the cheap and less quality things. I will always go for quality anytime anyway.

I prefer good quality products that cheap and affordable products. I don't mind buying a product that has good quality with a high price. Because I don't like buying a product and be having problems with the product. That is why I hate buying used products like clothes and electronics

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back