What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

For me it's a balance between quality and affordability when am able to reach this threshold I go for such a product,

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards. I better buy a $100 quality stuff that can last for years than to buy a $20 clone that looks inferior and lasts for few months.
Those without have money they will prefer affordability why people who have the money to acquire any kind of goods that they want they will prefer quality but quality is always the best.

Quality over affordability. But at times, you just have to consider your purse and purchase that which is available. Quality goods are not cheap but they worth it because they have more span than goods that are affordable

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
Every quality thing in the market is expensive. But it's cheaper to have quality than affordability with less quality. If you buy something cheap without quality, it damages very soon; you have to replace it earlier than expected too. So at the end it becomes very expensive to buy cheap things.

Quality is more prefered to me, but at times its cost made it go off from our mind. And we go for what's affordable based on the funds we have.

Quality is becoming more important than price to most consumers, as 53 percent rate quality as the most important factor when making purchases compared to price (38 percent). When going for quality you are assured of durability as well.

I will always go for quality in anything I want to buy even if I can't afford it at present. I'll make sure I contribute to my money towards acquiring that quality things because they do last longer and you will enjoy the money you spend on it.

But affordability is also very important. I mean you everyone has their own budget, no one will go out of budget to buy any quality product. We always look for a product which have quality as well as comes under our budget.
Of course, one's budget would determine if you would go for quality or just the affordable ones but you should know that the affordable ones might not last which is why I like to take it easy and plan well so when u have the required amount I go for what I want

With the current situation of the economy all over the world now as we speak, I think I will definitely go for affordability than quality. A lot of people are trying to make ends meet and as such ones needs to manage resources at hand

With the current situation of the economy all over the world now as we speak, I think I will definitely go for affordability than quality. A lot of people are trying to make ends meet and as such ones needs to manage resources at hand
Even before the pandemic I was already shifting to affordability little by little. Pardon me for saying this but Chinese products are lording it over in our country. Most of the cheap products here that people buy are from China. It is the general tendency of the consumers to buy cheaper goods now.

If I can't afford the quality things I want to buy now. I will take the price and spread it over some months then include it into my to do list. I will follow the plan until I gather enough money to buy that thing.

Since whatever I buy must be something that should be satisfying as well affordable to me, I will go for both quality and affordability always. It is my money and I'm entitled to how I want to use it serve me better

For me I would choose both. Quality is no doubt the first most priority, but a portability is also a concern. I can't go out of my budget to buy a quality product, obviously the budget really matters.
It is actually true, you cannot go beyond what you can afford to buy. Affordability is very important when you want to buy a product before you consider the quality of the product.

In my opinion it is not quality that matters always when it come to buying things affordability also matters because you can not buy what you can not afford.

Those without have money they will prefer affordability why people who have the money to acquire any kind of goods that they want they will prefer quality but quality is always the best.
Yes,I understand. However it's good to buy quality stuffs even if you're not rich. I prefer buying a quality stuff that can last me for 5 years than to buy one that lasts for just 1 year. Though nothing is constant.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
We are different people with different taste and mentality, some people prefer affordability simply because they don't have enough money on them while some people prefer quality just bevause they can afford to pay any amount to get what they want.

I always try to take a middle path. In other words I look for quality products with affordable price. I do not buy high quality product if it is very expensive and I do not buy low quality product just because it is affordable.

Cheap stuffs are readily accessible and popular because they're affordable to almost everyone. However, I prefer quality stuffs if I have the funds because of its durability and high standards. I better buy a $100 quality stuff that can last for years than to buy a $20 clone that looks inferior and lasts for few months.

I always prefer keeping a balance between quality and affordability. I cannot sacrifice quality entirely just because the product is expensive. However, if i ever become rich (which I will inshallah), I would always prefer quality because quality is always imprtant to me in every aspect of my life.

I always prefer keeping a balance between quality and affordability. I cannot sacrifice quality entirely just because the product is expensive. However, if i ever become rich (which I will inshallah), I would always prefer quality because quality is always imprtant to me in every aspect of my life.
Yes I understand, I can get a cheaper stuff if I know I'll change it in 2 years or less. Stuffs like phones,clothes, shoes will be replaced by newer models so I can compromise on that.

Even though i need the quality but i prefer affordability because no matter how the quality of a products is you can not get it if you can afford it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back