What's new

Which do you prefer, quality or affordability?

Many people prefer affordability, but for me I prefer quality because buying quality products you last me longer, if I'm to go for affordability maybe I'll buy the products like two to three times because it is not of good quality but buying quality products is very good because it will last you longer

In general I always go with the one that will give me optimum satisfaction and value but if I have to choose am definately going for the one with more quality because it would last more. If I intend to use something for a short term and changing it them am buying a more affordable one.

I like to buy stuff that is cheap but has good quality. But if there's a case that it's quite expensive but has better quality, I'd go for it.
I cherish quality the most when considering buying certain goods at either affordable or expensive prices. In that case, I will prioritize quality.

You knew in life everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. For me I will rather go for the quality products than to choose cheap products with low quality.

If you can achieve quality and affordability at minimal expenses, then you have good experience and good taste. Sometimes goods can be affordable but lack quality.

I tend to want quality products as priority if I intend to use the products for a very long time while the cheaper and less quality product if I plan to use them for just a short period of time.

Going for quality is the best as what you can afford might not last for a long time that you will need to keep replacing it at all time. One quality product is better than many affordable products with low quality.

No matter how you look at it, quality is always better than quantity but for the problem that most people are now looking for more money then better service makes quantity seemingly more used.

I would rather prefer the both. You should always try to make things you produce quality, but at the same time, make sure people are able to afford what you produce

I prefer going for quality things because it last but affordable one much at times don't last because is not of quality and everybody can afford.

But personally as well, I would simply choose quality. It is better to use my resources to buy something better than to use resources in terms of recording it and then end up with something I never intended to

Quality is very important in business and we also needs to consider affordability of a products as a producer because it is not every person will be able to afford the price of quality products. As a consumer, I always go for quality no matter the price.

Quality is very important in business and we also needs to consider affordability of a products as a producer because it is not every person will be able to afford the price of quality products. As a consumer, I always go for quality no matter the price.
For me I would choose both. Quality is no doubt the first most priority, but a portability is also a concern. I can't go out of my budget to buy a quality product, obviously the budget really matters.

Which one do you prefer quality or affordable product
Well as for me I prefer quality products because I can end up buying affordable product ab later failed me I think I rather wait and have the money for the quality products

Quality and affordability is extremely important when purchasing a product. With quality comes a high prices that’s certain. If you prefer quality you must be willing to pay the price regardless of the cost
Britain is that most times quality and affordability does not go hand-in-hand has quality product takes a lot of expenses and so therefore the company or business would have to had a lot of money to read to cover up their expenses that they have been killed in producing these quality product.

Nothing beats buying the quality stuffs. Asides the fact that they are of better quality their psychological valuation is unquantifiable. If you're wearing a quality cloth you don't get to worry that someone might find you out and so an embarrassing situation is averted.

I would go for quality Everytime because I know that when I get quality products they last me longer than products that I buy because they are cheap and fake.

I would go for quality Everytime because I know that when I get quality products they last me longer than products that I buy because they are cheap and fake.
But affordability is also very important. I mean you everyone has their own budget, no one will go out of budget to buy any quality product. We always look for a product which have quality as well as comes under our budget.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back