What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

I think you can invest your money in supplying a product within your locality companies, it could be food items, raw materials for production like cotton, tumeric for making spices e.t.c
I have a friend who is doing similar things to what you said in your comment. My friend is making manpower herbal mixture for people that is very effective. He Usually receive a lot of patronage and make money on monthly basis.

There are several numbers of places of which you can invest your money either online or offline depending on your choice and ability. You can trade bitcoin with the money and have a better return.

Although you can invest in Bitcoin ,it's not bad ,but make sure you have proper idea of the market before you invest ,so you don't make huge loss from what you are investing but more of profit from the market in that range.

If you have enough and I will advise you to invest in real estate investment. real estate investment is capable of bringing you return on investment on every market direction. real estate can bring you return on investment with a short period of time and it can also earn residual income with it.

I you have enough money for investment, I believe you should consider your knowledge to know if you are capable of a particular business either online or offline to help you utilize your resources effectively.

There are many places that you can invest your money to make high-income. This can be achieved when you move closer to successful business in man as a mentor to guide you towards the business you can invest your money.

You can invest your money into the precious metals like gold silver and Sapphire. This precious metals are in high demand in the marketplace. You can also invest your money into the real estate to make residual income. Share and stocks is another option.

If you have such amount of money, the best place to invest, in other to have a good returns, if to venture into cryptocurrency business transactions.

If you don't want to take any risk and you won't be needing the money immediately, then I suggest you put it in a fixed deposit account, the other side of it is that the interest gained will be very low but you won't be taking any risk.

Another good way to invest your money is to put it in real estate and other business that has great potential of appreciations.

If you don't want to take any risk and you won't be needing the money immediately, then I suggest you put it in a fixed deposit account, the other side of it is that the interest gained will be very low but you won't be taking any risk.

Another good way to invest your money is to put it in real estate and other business that has great potential of appreciations.
Fixed deposit is not really profitable over here , so I don't really know if people are still investing in that , you may not even be able to get up to 5% of your investment on yearly basis. That is what I observe.

If you have enough cash you can reinvest in Real estate as it is capable of bringing you receive income from consistent basis. real estate investment will continue to be profitable as housing deficit keeps increasing by the day.

I would have suggested crypto trading but you need a business with lower risk and steady income. You can go into foodstuff products that are in regular demand, as food is a necessity in life.

There are lots of online projects you could put your money on. The only advice I will give you is to be very careful of any online investment and ensure that you know a lot about the investment that you wished to invest on.

You can invest your money into real estate. Real estate is one of the secured investment vehicles out there. If You play Your cards Right you are going to make money irrespective of the market season. You need to start with a small property first.
Though real estate is a very lucrative and profitable venture to go into, but where you will be making a good return is having the resources to invest at the initial stage, because it could be very capital intensive.

If you are looking for good platforms to invest your money it would be wise to consider the ROI that is return of investment rate offered by such investment platform, any ROI above 60% sounds bogus and should be checked properly before investing your money on such platform.

There are different platform which you can venture your resources and earned you good returns even though it depends on your ability to run the business effectively. Crypto trading or investment will be good to try.

You can start by buying stocks or investing in the cryptocurrency market where you'll search for, invest in smaller cheaper projects with potential for increase in value, hold and then sell higher later.

There are several platforms and website sites which are very good for investment most especially sometimes long terms investment. The investment in cryptocurrency, is one of the most lucrative form of investment which can offer you good returns.

There are several numbers of places of which you can invest your money either online or offline depending on your choice and ability. You can trade bitcoin with the money and have a better return.
That is true,there are lots of investment one can actually go into that would give him very good returns,forex trading is one of them ,if one knows how to trade and understand the market,another is the cryptocurency market,which has a lot of volatility.But with proper knowledge one can scale through.

There are several platforms of which you can invest to have a better returns online either investment into cryptocurrency or stock exchange market or to buy from platform and also sell online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back