What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

I think you will receive better return on mutual funds. You might earn more from share investment but investing on shares is riskier than investing on mutual funds. If you want zero risk, try fixed deposit.
What are mutual funds, can you please explain it to me? I am interested. And, how long does it take to withdraw return from it? Is there any risk of losing money in mutual funds? Kindly explain.

Last edited:
Youou need to understand that every investment opportunity has its advantages and disadvantages. If you invest in cryptocurrency for example your money can go to zero and your money can also go to millions. It is all about the risks. If you are ready to take a risk, investing in Bitcoin is probably not a bad idea because the price of cryptocurrencies generally is low now.

I would advise that you should try to invest in cryptocurrency because this type of investment is very creative and you will be able to make huge amount of profit if you know your way around it.

Nobody can just tell you what to do and make good money with your capital so we just have to do a personal inside so make sure that you are not putting your money into something that you do not understand.

Well if you are a high income earner, I will advise to invest online either on cryptocurrency, forex trading and any other legit online business stuffs that will guarantee you have better income.

I'd say real estate because the value increases over time.
If you're exposed to Crypto, you might consider it as well but you gotta be patient in making a profit.

It is not always good for people to have very high hope when they are investing their money because things gonna go south and they will be left with no choice but to continuously regret their actions.

When thinking of investing for higher interest , you have to understand that so many investment out there are not trusted. You must invest in anything if you have to that links with the government as it is more secured this way.

If you have money , real estate could have been the best investment for you. Apart from high return percentage on your investment , it is the most trusted investment and the possibility of losing your capital is low.

The cryptocurrency saving and investment and properties are one of the ways that I have seen a lot of people gather some income within a short period of time.

To have a better returns after investment this days is becoming very difficult due to the economic situation but I will advise to invest in estate business rather than either online or offline form of business transactions.

If you're looking for where to invest money to get higher returns, you will need to invest in high yield investment programs. The only thing that must be considered is that most of the hyip programs are scams. You will need to do your research to get the ones that are legitimate.

Usually a mentality like this would get you into trouble as you would definitely fall for some scam platforms that are available on the internet. Better to be patient and not expect much.

There are so many better options to which you can invest to have a better returns which also includes online investment such as forex trading, bitcoin investment, stock market etc.
Actually there are alot of platform which has been helpful and profitable in terms of higher returns the only strategy you need is to have some little knowledge about how the business works.

Last edited:
high-income businesses comes with high risk. If you want to make any kind of investment whether online or offline you must understand the risks involved in such a business. I will advise you to learn cryptocurrency trading or forex trading if you want to make money on the internet as an investor.

Depending on the money that you want to invest because the bigger money you invest can tell you the actual profit you can get in return, so I can advise you to go into Bitcoin to invest the money and also to make your higher profit.

There are a lot of government securities and bonds that they usually try to roll out once in a while and you can try to get into them quickly once they are out.

There are different businesses and investment that you can put money on and earn huge return, mine particularly I put my money on agriculture that is farming and anything within 4 month I see a huge income.

So many platforms are now available in which you can invest and have a better returns either online or offline depending on your choice. you can either invest in bitcoin, forex or stocks etc and also engaging in your small offline transactions.
There are a lot of government securities and bonds that they usually try to roll out once in a while and you can try to get into them quickly once they are out.
Personally I dont think it will be more profitable for you to engage in such when you needed to transact your money in other to have better returns within a short period of time. that of the state investment will takes too much time to make benefit.

The real estate market is the best way you can invest profitable without losing your money , you can also get a higher return on your investment with real estate. But unfortunately you must be ready to commit a huge sum of money which is the only limiting factors for so many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back