What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

I think its better to invest it on crypto because to me crypto is the best place to invest your money right now, but you must know how to invest on crypto before you invest

There are various platforms which you can invest your money and expect better returns. Either to invest into stocks exchange if you have the knowledge or to invest into cryptocurrency either trading or to store for a period of time.

If really you have the money you can invest in real estate and i assure you strongly that your money well come back with a lot of profit, it's a long term investment and requires patient.

Investment is something that you are supposed to take your time in the decision-making. You should look at the potential companies that are likely to remain around for a long time and invest in them because you can be able to bet that they are going to be performing them for some time.

Invest this same amount of money in agriculture , and you will not regret ever using your money for this purpose because it is very very profitable .

Well I would have advise you to choose bank but banks are literally not paying any interest as of now and if you are the wise type you can start with land or invest in land cause in my country land appreciate another things depreciation and if you invest up to a million in a land and leave it for like a year or two when selling back you can sell it more than three million and so on so it advisable to invest in land.

This is one of the hardest decision someone has to make, but I will advise you look for a good business and invest in it, do something that will yield you income, invest in something you will play a major role on

Over all, the one investment that has stood the test of time is land.

Land is always going to go up in value. This is especially true if you have land that is in a good location.

Real estate is the best place to invest your hard-earned money. Invest your money on revenue-generating projects, it might be commercial or domestic projects. Invest a portion of your money in dividend-providing stocks, these stocks are respected in the market and always enjoy good investors' attention. Crypto coins such as Cardano, Polkadot have started the Staking option, which would generate interest for your staked coins. It's a good way to generate passive cash flow. Cryptos are one of the riskiest markets out there, and it's one of the few with the strongest growth potential too.

Investment in cryptocurrency staking has proved to become a very valuable investment in the long run. You will be required to keep it for a certain amount of them ranging from 14 days to 30 days and then get profit from it up to 9%.

One thing about investment is that you need to have a full knowledge of what you about to go into,and that will give you a guide about the sector.Cryptocurency trading is a good one if you really understand the market very well.You can also decide to go for staking to give you some good returns.

Thete several ways and different platforms to which you can invest and have a better returns depending on your choice. you can invest in either forex trading, stock exchange, cryptocurrency etc.

Investing money for getting higher returns nowadays is really hard as there are a lot of scams out there and Banks don't pay interest when you invest but Bitcoin is okay when you know about it and you don't fall in the wrong hand
The rate of scam project out there is really alarming, that is why it is advisable for anyone to make a proper research before proceeding with any Investment so they don't fall victim of scams .

I do not think there is a place where one invest and just get a higher return, the only one I saw so far and do not usually drop is buying and selling of land, one you bought it, you will sell it at higher price than the way you bought it.

You can try to invest it on big companies which are currently not in a good time but when they will worth just as they used to be, your money will get increased which is what we want. But it requires some skills and an understanding of the invest methods and etcetera. Moreover you will also need a bit of luck to succeed in such investment but that's only my advice :).
Good luck with the investments!.

In order to generate a massive income in investment, You need knowledge and also patience. The best site or the best category that I would advise anyone to invest in is cryptocurrency as we all know it is very promising and has made many people billionaires. Alt coins can be invested in or shit coins as well So how to make massive income.

I think you can invest your money in supplying a product within your locality companies, it could be food items, raw materials for production like cotton, tumeric for making spices e.t.c
It is true that these companies are going to need logistics in moving of finished products or raw materials and that is exactly where you can be able to get some extra income.

Making money is about finding opportunities and capitalising on them and not just staying in one place and hoping to invest in something everybody is doing in order to get money.

There a lot of opportunities that you can utilise to make good amount of returns on investment, but you have to do more research to understand what it is all about so as to not end up wasting your hard-earned money .

If you are still asking to know which particular business you want to go into, that means you still have not been able to focus on what really matters and this is something that's dangerous, because it will make you to find things difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back