What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

I don't really remember what my first application was but I can bet that it was some scammy app that I dowloaded 2 years ago luckily now I'm way smarter than I was before and can clearly see which application/website is worth my time and effort

It was from one gaming platform that i platform my first earn my token onion and they just paid me twice before dissapearing and since then i have been earning money on bizdustry and other forum sites .
one major thing about those kind of platforms is that they do not last for a very long time. Some of them work for some period of time and on the long run they will stop paying people.

Yes that is the best to do first before starting any task on a particular forum. Though I observe beermoneyforum and bmf.io that even though you followed their FAQ still you can get ban anytime.
I think the man is irrational and one cannot really determine what he really want and what he does not because you will find so many people posting trash on that forum and they're still there.

I think the man is irrational and one cannot really determine what he really want and what he does not because you will find so many people posting trash on that forum and they're still there.
I think maybe he has people he prefers or people who have been on the forum for a very long time. I think he usually gives them preference but personally the platform is good.

I think maybe he has people he prefers or people who have been on the forum for a very long time. I think he usually gives them preference but personally the platform is good.
You are absolutely correct because there are so many members that are posting trash but because they have been on the forum for a very long time he never seemed it fit to ban them.

Working on paid to post platforms is even much better than working on micro jobs platforms. All you need is some level of consistency then you are probably good to go.

Yes, this is true. I think that when it comes to making money online, article writing jobs could also be great and help a person to make money. This is why I think that writers should be paid well for their efforts.

Yes that is the best to do first before starting any task on a particular forum. Though I observe beermoneyforum and bmf.io that even though you followed their FAQ still you can get ban anytime.
It is very necessary to follow the rules and regulations of the forums and if you get banned, it is a decision left in the hands of the forum owner to decide who gets into working with him or not.

Well I do not know for him but till I know people usually try because it is not really easy to try and be making a lengthy comments. Though some thoughts it is just like other forums.

You are absolutely correct because there are so many members that are posting trash but because they have been on the forum for a very long time he never seemed it fit to ban them.
I think whenever you are on any forum you need to try as much as possible to obey the rules and regulations. that is one of the things I have used to be making money on different forums without restrictions.

I think whenever you are on any forum you need to try as much as possible to obey the rules and regulations. that is one of the things I have used to be making money on different forums without restrictions.
The forums is the best place to make money online and about 80% of the people here make 80% of their income on forum'.
It is very pertinent to obey the rules and regulations on the forum so as not to get banned.

If you have flour to the rules you may not be paid at the end of the the day. A friend of mine wasn't paid from one of the famous micro job site based on the fact that she did not conform with the rules and regulation of the organisation.
They are a lot of online platforms that really pays you to take task like, commenting on a video, sharing a post, liking a post, adding friend s and a lot. This site is called Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers.

Instated earning money online through a gaming platform and i only make money just once there and since then i have been earning money online through bizdustry forum sites and other forum sites, .

The forums is the best place to make money online and about 80% of the people here make 80% of their income on forum'.
It is very pertinent to obey the rules and regulations on the forum so as not to get banned.
Yeah, it is also very important and necessary that you ask questions so that you will not make mistake. You can ask the moderators anything you do not understand in order not to break any rule.

The first site I actually earned from was a paid to post forum called forum coin, after I joined the website I started joining more website to increase my earnings online .
Likewise I, considering the fact that it was during the Corona virus pandemic that I started knowing about earning money online, forum was the first site I started earning money on.

Likewise I, considering the fact that it was during the Corona virus pandemic that I started knowing about earning money online, forum was the first site I started earning money on.
I Wonder why a lot of people did not discover making money online before the pandemic. I actually discovered some ways of making money online before the pandemic but I started fully during the lockdown.

I Wonder why a lot of people did not discover making money online before the pandemic. I actually discovered some ways of making money online before the pandemic but I started fully during the lockdown.
Wow don't go far, I'm also one of the people who doesn't know about earning money online until during the lockdown, you must have gotten a lot of money online if that's the case.

Wow don't go far, I'm also one of the people who doesn't know about earning money online until during the lockdown, you must have gotten a lot of money online if that's the case.
People that started making money before the pandemic online are very rich by now because they must have discovered lot of ways to make money earlier than people that just started.

of course I made tangible amount of money and the internet during the Corona virus pandemic lock down because I was able to focus. I also met some great people online.

I believe it is currently the best platform in which you can make your first dollar online if you have not made money online before. It is the main reason I have been on the platform for over a year.

Definitely, Bizdustry is the best website and one of the greatest platforms to share and learn about many different kinds of money making opportunities online.

I began making small money online on the paid to post platform, trendri.com. A friend introduced me to it and soon I began to discover more platforms and ways of making money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back