What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

I don't go about anyhow telling people that I'm working online. There are some people that don't believe in working online and I don't know how to convince people. Why should I even convince them that working online is real?

Actually I do love to tell people that am earning online but due to bad comments from people, it weakens me and not feel like telling them or sharing my online ideas with people.
Weakens you how?. as long as you are making money from a particular online venture you don't need to listen to bad comments by people because it does not really matter.

Well some are impressed while some are shocked based on the fact that most of them believe nothing good comes from online if not scamming until you give them a prove.

Well some are impressed while some are shocked based on the fact that most of them believe nothing good comes from online if not scamming until you give them a prove.
the major reasons of people do not believe it is possible to make money online is because they have been scammed on the internet before. When you give them tangible proof they will be able to know that it is possible.

if I want to start an online business I will not abandon the online space. I have a lot of online business ideas I want to start but what is limiting the currently is time. When I have enough time I'll probably venture into it and also venture into offline businesses.
It is really a good gesture to have both offline and online businesses in your investment portfolio because it will increase your streams of income and it could make you attain financial freedom , which is what everyone wanted.

the major reasons of people do not believe it is possible to make money online is because they have been scammed on the internet before. When you give them tangible proof they will be able to know that it is possible.
That is also another reason , and besides so many people believe that the online space is not a community with genuine business idea . They just believe that online business involve gambling and some other and profitable ventures.

the major reasons of people do not believe it is possible to make money online is because they have been scammed and the internet before period when you give them tangible proof they will be able to know that it is possible
It is really a good gesture to have both offline and online businesses in your investment portfolio because it will increase your streams of income and it could make you attain financial freedom , which is what everyone wanted.
Probably, having different streams of income is always very important and necessary so that you will not be dependent on any of them. if you have offline business you can employ people and put more effort in your offline venture.

In my country of residence the number of people who are making money online is increasingly everyday because of lack of jobs. when you tell young people that you are making money online they will actually understand but for old people they may not believe.

The condition is not the same in my country. When you tell people that you make money online, they will start investigating. However, still it may be a harder thing to convince them.

Actually people have different responses about you working online sometimes it may be positive and also negative depending on the experience or information they had from people.

They were surprised and interested. They never believes that one could work online and we earn legit money. Well, they have been motivated to also do same. I guess by now they are making money like me . Sharing is caring and we wil help each other.
Yes it is shocking and hard to believe for them because they can't even think that there are some kind of legit online forums or websites through which we can earn and do something good for our better life.

The condition is not the same in my country. When you tell people that you make money online, they will start investigating. However, still it may be a harder thing to convince them.
I think the reason is because the number of people making money online has not increased yet in your country. The number of people looking for online jobs in my company is big but not everyone is aware.

I think the reason is because the number of people making money online has not increased yet in your country. The number of people looking for online jobs in my company is big but not everyone is aware.

Yes, I think that this could be one of the main reasons. The number of freelancers have increased a bit in my country but the number of people who have an offline jobs is quite high. Only 5 percent of people are involved in cryptocurrency trading.

the major reasons of people do not believe it is possible to make money online is because they have been scammed and the internet before period when you give them tangible proof they will be able to know that it is possible
Probably, having different streams of income is always very important and necessary so that you will not be dependent on any of them. if you have offline business you can employ people and put more effort in your offline venture.
You should try to establish more sources of income for yourself. It will be of great advantage and that is what everyone should keep striving to do so that we can have earn more money online.

Yes, I think that this could be one of the main reasons. The number of freelancers have increased a bit in my country but the number of people who have an offline jobs is quite high. Only 5 percent of people are involved in cryptocurrency trading.
no matter the situation the number of people who work offline will always be bigger than those who work online. Even in developed countries larger number of people work offline.

no matter the situation the number of people who work offline will always be bigger than those who work online. Even in developed countries larger number of people work offline.

There are many reasons for that. First not all the jobs could be done from home and many jobs need the person to be physically present at the job. For example, a cashier cannot work from home.

I totally disagree with your submission because the online earning platforms are getting saturated by the passage of the day and it is very glaring and that most of the people started resorting to working online when offline jobs aren't available.

There are many reasons for that. First not all the jobs could be done from home and many jobs need the person to be physically present at the job. For example, a cashier cannot work from home.
Yeah, a lot of jobs cannot be done from home that is why the number of people who work offline will always be bigger. Physical presence in the place of business is very important in some cases.

Well it has not really been easy telling them because My friends were always telling me that it was too good to be true while my siblings never believed me and were constantly discouraging me by saying that it was purely scams .
But my results proved them wrong and they were marvel

Well it has not really been easy telling them because My friends were always telling me that it was too good to be true while my siblings never believed me and were constantly discouraging me by saying that it was purely scams .
But my results proved them wrong and they were marvel
Your siblings are very right to some extent because there are so many scams just about anywhere on the internet. That is why you need to confirm the legitimacy of any platform before you setup an account on them.

Your siblings are very right to some extent because there are so many scams just about anywhere on the internet. That is why you need to confirm the legitimacy of any platform before you setup an account on them.
making proper research is the first thing anyone who wants to make money online from any platform should do. There are a lot of scam platforms on the internet and if you're not careful you will be scammed.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back