What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

A lot of people did not just understand that it is even possible for you to be making money online. This is a particular narrative that I have been working to change especially from people around me.

if you are lazy it will be impossible for you to succeed online. The online space is very competitive because there are so many people that want to make money and you need to compete with so many of them. You also need to learn a lot to succeed.
Seriously . I really need to try as much . It is not for the lazy people because you are competing with the world at large. People needs to understand and know what they want and go towards achieving it that's all without beating about the bush or being distracted by what other people are making on their own areas of online business.

Seriously . I really need to try as much . It is not for the lazy people because you are competing with the world at large. People needs to understand and know what they want and go towards achieving it that's all without beating about the bush or being distracted by what other people are making on their own areas of online business.
You need to be very much focused if you want to make reasonable amount of money online. Sometimes a lot of people find it very difficult to focus on a particular venture until they succeed.

This is quite funny. Some people think that working online is being lazy but that is not true. People that work online need a lot of discipline and consistency for them to succeed.

There are many people who have this misconception. They wrongly believe that making money online is a thing for a person who is not active enough. This is a really wrong perception.

There are many people who have this misconception. They wrongly believe that making money online is a thing for a person who is not active enough. This is a really wrong perception.
Probably, people who make money online at the most disciplined set of people. imagine sitting in a place for long hours every single day to make money for yourself without going out.

People do not believe and it is a complete waste of time trying to convince them into believing me.

I just focus on myself and how to complete my tasks that I am yet to do so.
I also have the same experience whenever I tell people that I am working online. People do not just believe that it is possible because there is no physical exchange of money.

You need to be very much focused if you want to make reasonable amount of money online. Sometimes a lot of people find it very difficult to focus on a particular venture until they succeed.
That is it and most of these people are attracted to other people who have succeeded in their own area. They are always looking straight forward to be jumping from one online earning business to another with the main interest of making quick profit , at the end they won't achieve anything in return.

Well, right now, I am focusing on many different things. This also includes taking care of my health and also earning money at the same time. managing both the things is incredibly hard.

Actually people have different responses concerning earnings online and some may contribute their own opinion positively while others might negatively depending on what they have experience.
Actually alot of people gives their response and sometimes differently from each other. some comments based on what they hear and some, based on their experience about.

Last edited:
When I told people that I'm earning online they were surprised and were eager to earn as well but their experiences are giving them doubt that it could be impossible for them. Actually they have fall into many HYIP investment and they still love making huge money so forums earnings cannot satisfy them.

Well, due to negative comments from people sometimes regarding online stuffs, I prefer not to tell anyone about my earnings online because people make comments based on assumptions without proof.
I understand the point you're coming from. Some people don't even believe there are legitimate ways of making money online. The moment you told them you're making money online, they'll assume you're involving in cyber crime.

Actually alot of people have different commentaries concerning people working online. some comments, based on experience while some based on mere assumptions which discourage alot of people to work online.

At this point in my life, I don't think that I care so much about what people have to say about me and my methods of doing think especially when I know they are acting out of ignorance.
One thing that i have discovered of recent is that lots of persons have really come to the realisation of the potentials that is inbeded in the online and tech world,the jobs you do online can take care of ones needs and welfare very well.

One thing that i have discovered of recent is that lots of persons have really come to the realisation of the potentials that is inbeded in the online and tech world,the jobs you do online can take care of ones needs and welfare very well.

I think that people will realise the potential of online earnings but i think that it will definitely take time for people to realise that. It will never happen too soon, though.

You're right about that. Those who discovered this early enough are actually ripping it's benefits because right now they must have gained their popularity online not like the newbies right now struggling to make name.

You're right about that. Those who discovered this early enough are actually ripping it's benefits because right now they must have gained their popularity online not like the newbies right now struggling to make name.
That is actually a fact,the opportunities in the online world is something that one cannot quantify,you have alot of leverage for you as a person,in your career,as a business entity, as an entrepreneur and do on.

Most of the people that I tell that I work online say that I am lying. Others say that I am only wasting my time because it will soon be scam. So sometimes I just don't bother telling people that I earn some money online. Unless they are telling me about their earning methods and so we exchange ideas.

Till date my parents refused to believe that one can earn money legimately online because they all Think that most of them are scams and it is not sustainable.

Currently I don't like telling people about my earnings online simply because there are alot of negative comments that to some extent, it might discouraged you from earning online.

That is actually a fact,the opportunities in the online world is something that one cannot quantify,you have alot of leverage for you as a person,in your career,as a business entity, as an entrepreneur and do on.
That's one of the benefits of the online market and also an advantage it has over the offline space. There are limited opportunities offline but I can't say that for the online market as it's a question of what you can do out of the options we have here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back