What's new

When you told people you are working online what was their respond?

Most people believe that online is full of scammers and there is nothing good from online they believe that if you are an online worker, you may be a yahoo as a popular name.

I remember when I told a friend who's into oil business that I was woeking online , he told me I am an unserious element , he said I can't make it big online , that was how most of my friend look at me like I am a lazy person .
This is quite funny. Some people think that working online is being lazy but that is not true. People that work online need a lot of discipline and consistency for them to succeed.

Most people believe that online is full of scammers and there is nothing good from online they believe that if you are an online worker, you may be a yahoo as a popular name.
This is just the whole truth of the matter. They don't seem to trust the online process or market at all maybe from their past experience or the experience of others.

Actually people have different opinions about earning online some makes compliment, while some may discard maybe due to the experience they might have had while working online.

Despite the negative thought about online business, I try my possible best share my positive experience in online business and not try to convince any body,ones the person is interested then I will guide him/her.
You should never let what you heard, or faced or the things you have seen discouraged you from working online as their is always light at the end of the tunnel on the long run

Probably, I am not bragging with anybody that making money online works or does not work. That means I have nothing to prove and therefore if you do not believe it is possible to make money online I will not bother myself.

Majority of the people do not like the idea of working online, and I do not know why this is the reason. However, they consider making money online as a source of making some extra money, not residual income.

A lot of people around here see working online as scamming people. This is usually not the case and anytime I see people with that belief, I always try to help them understand.

Majority of the people do not like the idea of working online, and I do not know why this is the reason. However, they consider making money online as a source of making some extra money, not residual income.
same way some people do not like working offline is the same way some do not like working online. I think it depends on personal preferences. Me, I like both online and offline work provided it is giving me money.

A lot of them do not believe in it.

I do not even bother to tell anyone about making money online opportunities anymore.

People do not have the sense of self discipline required.

It was then, when I used to tell people about online earnings platform simply because it wasn't known as it is now but since alot of people are aware of it now, I don't again.

It was then, when I used to tell people about online earnings platform simply because it wasn't known as it is now but since alot of people are aware of it now, I don't again.
Yeah, if you are overly expressive to people they might think that you are trying to scam them. It is a great move to stay low-key without having to prove anything to anybody.

Actually people always have different responses concerning your work online and there are people who will encourage you to keep on while some will discourage you never to again.

This is quite funny. Some people think that working online is being lazy but that is not true. People that work online need a lot of discipline and consistency for them to succeed.
I do not pay much attention to people that thinks working online is for lazy people as I believe they do not understand what they are even saying as working online requires so much effort

A lot of them do not believe in it.

I do not even bother to tell anyone about making money online opportunities anymore.

People do not have the sense of self discipline required.
this is also the major reason I don't bother telling people about making money online. A lot of them will not even be serious to utilise opportunities to make money for themselves on the internet.

A lot of people sees it as a lazy man's work many people tend to believe that nothing good can come out from working online.
So many of my friends have advised me to consider looking for jobs opportunity offline after I told them I'm working online .. Well I respected their advice but presently I am not ready to work offline due to some of my plans.

A lot of people sees it as a lazy man's work many people tend to believe that nothing good can come out from working online.
So many of my friends have advised me to consider looking for jobs opportunity offline after I told them I'm working online .. Well I respected their advice but presently I am not ready to work offline due to some of my plans.
people should not force you to venture into what you don't like. Not everyone is interested in working offline. What really matters is for you to acquire the necessary knowledge and work consistently to succeed online.

people should not force you to venture into what you don't like. Not everyone is interested in working offline. What really matters is for you to acquire the necessary knowledge and work consistently to succeed online.
Yes . Normally the journey will not be an easy one. That is what we need to understand. Anyway that is guaranteeing you a reasonable earnings at the end of the month will not be something easy That you will just do without stress . Therefore anyone that is really interested to make money online must be willing to face every challenge that will make him successful.

Yes . Normally the journey will not be an easy one. That is what we need to understand. Anyway that is guaranteeing you a reasonable earnings at the end of the month will not be something easy That you will just do without stress . Therefore anyone that is really interested to make money online must be willing to face every challenge that will make him successful.
Making a lot of money on the internet is not easy either. It requires some level of consistency if you want to become successful but a few people think it is easy and some also think it does not work. I think everyone have what they are interested on and very good at.

Making a lot of money on the internet is not easy either. It requires some level of consistency if you want to become successful but a few people think it is easy and some also think it does not work. I think everyone have what they are interested on and very good at.
For people that have the interest to work on the internet. Yes they have what they are good at. One thing is that a lot of people may not know about their talent and some of the online business they can do well. At the same time some people are also lazy to develop the ones they know.

For people that have the interest to work on the internet. Yes they have what they are good at. One thing is that a lot of people may not know about their talent and some of the online business they can do well. At the same time some people are also lazy to develop the ones they know.
if you are lazy it will be impossible for you to succeed online. The online space is very competitive because there are so many people that want to make money and you need to compete with so many of them. You also need to learn a lot to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back