What's new

What would you do is someone hijacked your site and requested payment to get it back?

There are many companies that will actually hire a hacker in order to pay them and get them to show them where their system is vulnerable and therefore that can be quite useful.

Well it will depend on the website. If it's a normal website, I'll only report to my web hosting provider. How can I pay for something that doesn't generate money for me. If it's a big website, I'll look for ways to recover the website. I may use the back-up to create a similar one and notify my readers.

There are some countries where you can inform the police about the development and they will do something tangible but in my country they can do anything about it.

Well, definitely, I shall never pay a dime. Why would I? The fact of the matter is that it is much important to make sure that your website is secure and I would just leave the site.

Well, definitely, I shall never pay a dime. Why would I? The fact of the matter is that it is much important to make sure that your website is secure and I would just leave the site.
it is always very important to do anything possible in order to secure your website. I have heard of websites that have been hijacked before. imagine someone putting a lot of efforts to make a website successful and it gets hijacked.

Since the person is unconcerned about not integrating security into the functionality of the website, the best course of action is to pay them the money.
To stop such hacking, it's crucial to install a security network to the website.

Lets say your site was stolen by hackers or someone else. In order to get it back, you had to pay a large sum of money. Would you ever pay them? Or would you phone up the police to maybe sort it out? I think calling the police will be ideal, as well as reporting the site theft to your domain host.

But yeah, don't pay those scammers who steal and expect more in return. That's just messed up.
This is precisely why it is important for you to activate two-factor authentication on your domains. The best solution in this instance is to report the hackers to relevant authorities rather than paying the ransom because this will push them on to extort you even more.

The best way is to pay them money because they are careless not to add security to the functionality of your website.To prevent such hacking attacks, adding a security network to your website is very important. important to

it is always very important to do anything possible in order to secure your website. I have heard of websites that have been hijacked before. imagine someone putting a lot of efforts to make a website successful and it gets hijacked.

Getting your website hacked or hijacked is a really common thing many people have been facing since the 1990s and I think that technology has improved, but the method of hacking has also been improved and this is why hackers are so successful.

Lets say your site was stolen by hackers or someone else. In order to get it back, you had to pay a large sum of money. Would you ever pay them? Or would you phone up the police to maybe sort it out? I think calling the police will be ideal, as well as reporting the site theft to your domain host.

But yeah, don't pay those scammers who steal and expect more in return. That's just messed up.
If someone takes over your website and demands cash to relinquish it to you, it is most certainly extortion or a hoax. In this circumstance, it is critical not to cave in to the hijacker's requests and to disclose the occurrence to the relevant agencies.

Getting your website hacked or hijacked is a really common thing many people have been facing since the 1990s and I think that technology has improved, but the method of hacking has also been improved and this is why hackers are so successful.
That's true, but do you think there's a way to prevent this aside from being careful? I have also seen a lot of platforms that are being hacked an hijacked, this very sad

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back